East Stirlingshire FC Honour HM Forces

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by FairweatherCamp, Oct 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh, that's just wonderful. I really do appreciate the intent behind it.

However, although possibly the geographically closest club to me, especially since Falkirk moved out of the centre of town, I'm hardly going to drag my sorry arse out to watch 3rd Div Jock wendyball. Even if they paid me.
  2. http://www.arrse.co.uk/old-bold/170431-east-stirlingshire-fc-supporting-veterans-serving-personnel-free-entry-games.html

I went to their home game yesterday v Alloa. Top v bottom Scottish division 3 and it was surprisingly OK! Not a bad game despite terrible weather conditions. 3-1 Alloa and its what I'd call decent honest football. Not overpaid diving cheating primma donnas. Would recommend trying it out . . . . and the pies were OK! And theres a wee social club behind the ground!
  3. Big enough for a cheap beverage!

Also forgot to add a few Alloa fans were thrown out, the stadium, not the club, for probably daring to enjoy themselves!
    What more could you possibly want?! A streaker? Naw it was too baltic for that!