East of Hounslow.

East of Hounslow.

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
JINGO submitted a new resource:

East of Hounslow. - Drugs, guns, Samosas, and Vauxhall Novas.

Javid (call me Jay) has got it made. He’s a small time drug dealer, he likes a drink, he lives with his Mum in the tight community of Hounslow, he’s just bought himself a new BMW, and he goes to the Mosque on Fridays. Business is good even if his boss is a psychopath and there are no grey clouds on the horizon. That is until events conspire to catapult him into a world inhabited by burnt out spooks, and Croc wearing Jihadis (one of whom just happens to be his next door neighbour.

Khurrum...
Read more about this resource...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thanks for the review Jingo, I read this book to review for another magazine and found it one of the best first novels I have read for a while.

It took the reader right into the world of the suicide bomber and how/why they get there. This book certainly did inform and entertain. Funny, serious, with surprises it was a book that I wanted to know how it finished, without finishing it.

Very easy to read and would make a great novel to pick up if you have some free time, I doubt you will regret it.

Good review Jingo

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Thanks. I struggled to write the review, mainly because I really don’t want to give too much away to the reader. Hence I kept it short.
Had it been coming up to summer i would have recommended it as a holiday read. I really enjoyed it.
Cheers.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Excellent, and ordered. £4.11

If ordering from Amazon, remember the Amazon button on the top of the site page.
I don't think you will be disappointed.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thanks. I struggled to write the review, mainly because I really don’t want to give too much away to the reader. Hence I kept it short.
Had it been coming up to summer i would have recommended it as a holiday read. I really enjoyed it.
Cheers.
Fully understand and agree about the plot, it is worth the read without it all being given away.