East Middlands crawl - 27th may 2006 RumratioN & ARRSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, new thread dedicated to the crawl itself...

to recap

Plenty of decent hotels, or you can bash down in the barracks (need sleeping bag and roll mat/camp bed/WRAC to lay on)

hotels of choice are

ibis - national chain website for booking info - right in the middle of town
portland - a witherspoons pub/hotel - right in middle of town too - closer to the brampton mile
chesterfield hotel - smack bang opposite the train station, and a 5 min walk to the town centre
travel lodge - 5 min drive from town center

loads of B&Bs too.

now that the london crawl is done and dusted lets keep this post up shall we?

Rincewind

Rincewind,

Whereabouts is the barracks so I can have a look on Multimap and avoid getting lost? That's if I can't afford a hotel :)

Yeyyyyy The Midlands Crawl......... I hope to have recovered from London by then, please no charity auctions!! :wink: :lol:

How many sleeps?? :lol:

acp290885 said:
Rincewind,

Whereabouts is the barracks so I can have a look on Multimap and avoid getting lost? That's if I can't afford a hotel :)
TS DANAE
Wallis Barracks, Boythorpe Road, Chesterfield S40 2HN
Registered Charity in England and Wales: 520432

Rincewind

Thanks Rincewind,

Who else is staying at the barracks then? I don't want to be the only one. Any maidens staying there?

yes of course Baby Blue, the more the merrier...

£20 for the tour shirt etc....
£5 for a floor space, hot shower (with another arrse member completely optional), and cooked breakfast

acp290885 said:
Who is the money payable to? When do you want it?
chqs and POs to Chesterfield Sea Cadets

paypall i can do, or post cash to the address on the forum with a covering letter.

will need money in by end of march i should think.

forgot ! include Polo shirt size and nickname

Rincewind

Are the polo shirt sizes generous? will I get away with a Large or will I need the XL? :lol:

For you mate - anything (except that thing with the silk scarf and bryllcream) consider some decking space booked.

so thats 3 for the unit floor and breakfast (never killed anyone yet with my cooking)

Rincewind

Rincewind said:
For you mate - anything (except that thing with the silk scarf and bryllcream) consider some decking space booked.

so thats 3 for the unit floor and breakfast (never killed anyone yet with my cooking)

Rincewind
there's alawys a first time....

Status
Not open for further replies.