Easiest way to cancel PAX life insurance?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by jim30, Dec 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi,

    I've been paying for units of cover on PAX while I was mobilised in HERRICK as a reservist, now that I'm back I want to cancel it, but my google-fu is weak, and I can't find the right number to ring. Does anyone know who I need to call to get my pax cancelled - is it JPA as its done via my Pay, or is it PAX direct?

    Grateful if anyone could offer up a number!
  2. For the Regular Army it is done via JPA after completing a JPA Pax 002 form, no idea if it is any different for reservists though.
  3. As a reservist you should go through demob at Chilwell. So get in touch with RTMC admin office, fill in JPA PAX 002 and they will action it for you.
  4. Not in any way connected to PAXBlock, but why not keep it open but ona reduced number of units? When on tour I flash it up to 15, but at home it sits around 5 - 7.
  5. If they wish to retain some form of cover then Regular Reservists may wish to look at XPAX and members of the TA at RPAX as they have been designed with the demands and needs of those groups in mind. Moreover, payment through JPA can make PAX problematic after demob.