easiest MP3 player

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by box-of-frogs, Jun 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs BoF would like a MP3 player of some sort for her birthday. All the music would have to be loaded onto it from my computer. I already have an ipod nano (4gb) and she would like something vaguely similar, so my question is: What would be the easiest MP3 to buy in terms of loading music onto it??? Another ipod nano? Something else like a creative???

2. if you're already on Itunes you're better off sticking with them, otherwise you'll need two full memory banks for music, which sucks.
    Get her a Shuffle, save tokens for beer.
  3. cheers, if i get her one of those, will i be able to load music straight from my itunes thing onto her shuffle? I'm a bit of a computer biff at times...... :oops: !!!
  4. Plug her new shuffle into your PC, it should come up and ask if you want to send the music from your PC to it.
    Unless you are asking if you can have the iPod on two PC's at the same time, i don't think you can without third party software.
  5. Ipod, i gave my old Ipod mini to my dad and he has managed to work it out.
  6. I recently bought a nice Creative Zen 4GB MP4 player, picked it up for £70 and came with armstrap for running with and them jogging earphones.

Quite a neat little player, plays videos in even WMV formats, pictures are crisp quality on the screen and the equalizer function is perfect for getting good surround sound from a compact player,

Im sure you wont be disappointed looking at it, it just looks lovely :D