Earth to Mongo

BiscuitsAB

LE
I've just been messing around with my new google home page and noticed its got a "we'll give you directions box".

having suffered at the relentless hand of the Emperor recently I thought I'd plan a sneak attack so in the FROM box I entered Earth and in the TO box I entered MONGO.

Hits go and watch google earth fire up and blow me if it didnt give me direction! I sh1t you not.

Earth is apparently in TEXAS and MONGO is Indiana!

Soooooooooooo by logical extrapolation the Emperor must be a yank!

says it all really :wink:

BiscuitsAB said:
I've just been messing around with my new google home page and noticed its got a "we'll give you directions box".

having suffered at the relentless hand of the Emperor recently I thought I'd plan a sneak attack so in the FROM box I entered Earth and in the TO box I entered MONGO.

Hits go and watch google earth fire up and blow me if it didnt give me direction! I sh1t you not.

quality - you can't teach that :D

You could have started something here. Prize for the most outrageous FROM-TO locations via Google. Let the battle begin!!!

marco_poloroid said:
BiscuitsAB said:

quality - you can't teach that :D

You could have started something here. Prize for the most outrageous FROM-TO locations via Google. Let the battle begin!!!
Well it's 1,962 km – about 22 hours 11 mins from Ballon to Mong :oops:

Well apparently your

Ars (Ars, Charente, Poitou-Charentes, France)

to your

Elbow (Elbow, Uninc Richland County, Richland, Illinois, United States)

Is 6905 KM, seems a bit of a distance :D

Kok, Welo Ethiopia to Bull City, Tuscaloosa County, AL, USA 12455.6 km

ok so its not a great distance

but from Lips in the Netherlands to Bell End in the West Midlands is 681 km

edited for crap spelling

Fucking, Austria <--1,636km--> Twatt, Shetland Islands

Mianus (Greenwich, Connecticut) <--a mere 39.6km--> Flushing Meadows (New York)

From W-NK to STAIN is 1,512 km. I wonder how many could be got in on that trip? :lol:

W-nk, Nesselwang, Germany to To: Stain, Scotland