• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Earth to Mongo

BiscuitsAB

LE
I've just been messing around with my new google home page and noticed its got a "we'll give you directions box".

having suffered at the relentless hand of the Emperor recently I thought I'd plan a sneak attack so in the FROM box I entered Earth and in the TO box I entered MONGO.

Hits go and watch google earth fire up and blow me if it didnt give me direction! I sh1t you not.

Earth is apparently in TEXAS and MONGO is Indiana!

Soooooooooooo by logical extrapolation the Emperor must be a yank!

says it all really :wink:

BiscuitsAB said:
I've just been messing around with my new google home page and noticed its got a "we'll give you directions box".

having suffered at the relentless hand of the Emperor recently I thought I'd plan a sneak attack so in the FROM box I entered Earth and in the TO box I entered MONGO.

Hits go and watch google earth fire up and blow me if it didnt give me direction! I sh1t you not.

quality - you can't teach that :D

You could have started something here. Prize for the most outrageous FROM-TO locations via Google. Let the battle begin!!!

marco_poloroid said:
BiscuitsAB said:

quality - you can't teach that :D

You could have started something here. Prize for the most outrageous FROM-TO locations via Google. Let the battle begin!!!
Well it's 1,962 km – about 22 hours 11 mins from Ballon to Mong :oops:

Well apparently your

Ars (Ars, Charente, Poitou-Charentes, France)

to your

Elbow (Elbow, Uninc Richland County, Richland, Illinois, United States)

Is 6905 KM, seems a bit of a distance :D

ok so its not a great distance

but from Lips in the Netherlands to Bell End in the West Midlands is 681 km

edited for crap spelling

charlotte-the-harlot said:
from Here (Duingt, France) to There (Vernoux-sur-Boutonne, France) 826 km
You see this sh1ts useful, you can now give a definitive if someone asks how far is it from here to there.

From W-NK to STAIN is 1,512 km. I wonder how many could be got in on that trip? :lol:

W-nk, Nesselwang, Germany to To: Stain, Scotland

Latest Threads