Earth shattering events that destroy your faith in humanity...

D

Deleted 24582

What are those earth shattering events that destroy your faith in humanity?

Mine today was this....

Panera Bread, freezes their mac and cheese and then just boils it.... you also pay damn $6.00 for a small bowl here as well. For the love of God it is a travesty that tastes so good. My hat is off to the heroine who exposed this heinous behaviour for overpriced cheesy pasta...

Panera - how quaint - used to have one of those soups and half a toasted bread back in college.

Haven't stepped foot in it for about 10 years, if not longer.

D

Deleted 24582

Panera - how quaint - used to have one of those soups and half a toasted bread back in college.

Haven't stepped foot in it for about 10 years, if not longer.
It is rich people fast food, and you pay a pretty penny to eat at the place.

MP,s who do not carry out their promises made to the electorate.
Insurance company's who willingly take your monthly contributions, and then invoke the small print to wedel out of paying when desperately required to.
Biting into a pie or pasty, and find its almost empty, or tastes like shit.
Overpriced coffee, that tastes like mud.
Watching a known criminal with a list of offences, getting off scot free, on a technicality.
letting foriegn criminals flee the country, under the umbrella of diplomatic immunity.
Having spent 4 hours with other like minded folk, clearing a 2 mile stretch of rural canal of rubbish, only to find a few days later, more cans, bottles, fast food containers and assorted crap thrown into the water, on the tow path, and into the undergrowth, Arseh@les all!

It is rich people fast food, and you pay a pretty penny to eat at the place.
Well when I ate ( forgive my memory) , I thing I paid about 4 bucks for a soup and half a sandwich....lunch time. Was a decent price. Better than the Taco bell/ Wendy's/ McDs $0.99 cent menu I used to get.

Well when I ate ( forgive my memory) , I thing I paid about 4 bucks for a soup and half a sandwich....lunch time. Was a decent price. Better than the Taco bell/ Wendy's/ McDs $0.99 cent menu I used to get.
@A signaller how the hell is that dumb? They were the cheapest healthy options around, minus my ramen noodle diet.

That someone could bear to impregnate Dianne Abbott

back in the mists of time when I'd just heard trump was going for election (and at first I thought it was a brilliant joke) my daughter overheard me say 'Donald Trump' and misheard it as Double trump. she wondered what counted as a multiple fart. Now we know

Mine today was this....

Panera Bread, freezes their mac and cheese and then just boils it.... you also pay damn $6.00 for a small bowl here as well. For the love of God it is a travesty that tastes so good. My hat is off to the heroine who exposed this heinous behaviour for overpriced cheesy pasta...
May as well just buy the microwaveable mac & cheese. It's inedible horseshit anyway.

What destroyed my faith in humanity is learning that Guinness is meant to taste like that, and that it wasn't Ireland's practical joke on the planet.

MP,s who do not carry out their promises made to the electorate.
Insurance company's who willingly take your monthly contributions, and then invoke the small print to wedel out of paying when desperately required to.
Biting into a pie or pasty, and find its almost empty, or tastes like shit.
Overpriced coffee, that tastes like mud.
Watching a known criminal with a list of offences, getting off scot free, on a technicality.
letting foriegn criminals flee the country, under the umbrella of diplomatic immunity.
Having spent 4 hours with other like minded folk, clearing a 2 mile stretch of rural canal of rubbish, only to find a few days later, more cans, bottles, fast food containers and assorted crap thrown into the water, on the tow path, and into the undergrowth, Arseh@les all!
Kinell, scalie. You have thought about this. Quickly and forcefully. I’m on medication for my blood pressure, and you are scaring me.

D

Deleted 24582

May as well just buy the microwaveable mac & cheese. It's inedible horseshit anyway.

What destroyed my faith in humanity is learning that Guinness is meant to taste like that, and that it wasn't Ireland's practical joke on the planet.
Sadly some people drink the stuff like it is going out of style...

Mrsheeny

War Hero
Seeing foreign immigrants from outside of Europe be moved into local council houses where I grew up eg such and such Grandma’s house now has a Syrian family in. Such and suchs cousins old house now has an African family in. Whats his face who used to go drinking in the local boozer, his old house now has some loud Cockney family in and the mum has purple hair and 5 kids with no dad.

That and all the pubs closing down, Turkish barbers, vaping shops and Romanian run car washes in place of old car dealerships and petrol stations springing up all over the place.

It’s as if someone somewhere is consciously trying to kill off the working class communities, probably local councils being paid to rehouse them in their areas.

The country is going down the shit pan before anyone even mentions Brexit.

endure

GCM

Mine today was this....

What is this 'mac'? Is it macaroni? If so it's the Devil's Semen and no God fearing person ought to let it past their lips!

Latest Threads