earth quake

I may be imagening things but either there has just been an earth quake in deepest darkest South Lincolnshireland or the worlds slowest longest explosion or maybe the entire french air force have finally crashed into that fireworks factory

Definitely an earthquake. It disturbed my slumber on the Lincs Wolds.
Strongest quake I've ever felt in this country

Edit:
It's on the beebs ticker.

Woke me up and shook things off my shelf, and I'm in Sheffield.
My mates in Morcambe (lancs) and Chessington (Kent) say they felt it too.

Felt it in Peterborough. The missus siht herself and came down screaming that we were being burgled. Got a smack round the head for laughing.

What the fcuk did she think we were being burgled by. TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airbornestorm said:
Felt it in Peterborough. The missus siht herself and came down screaming that we were being burgled. Got a smack round the head for laughing.

What the fcuk did she think we were being burgled by. TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing like a loon here... :slow:

im in grantham and sure felt like a quake only problem is pwog's still standing so no excuse for not going to work

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
felt it in manchester.

I thought it was the subwoofer on the stereo at first. duh.

Felt it it Birmingham .Friends as far north as leeds and then from preston, loughborough, manchester and stoke on trent have also felt it!

i am sat hear at this daft hour on tinterwebnet as i cant sleep after hurting my knee playing five a side death ball last night and me cup of tea started moving to which i thouht thats a bit odd then there was the rumble that went on for about 6-7 seconds and the dog is howling well like a scared dog and there was a good 10 seconds of shaking after the rumble tailed off i was hopeing that Boston had finally sunk into the North Sea

Can't find any info on online seismic monitors apart from a fairly big one in Greece yesterday.
Typical, if the worlds going to end it would have to happen after the pubs have shut!