Early Termination

RAFHAT

Crow
Sorry to hear that, and to think, we all consider the RAF to be super-reasonable and fluffy! What are their reasons for declining an early release?

Also, 'cause I'm nosey... What's the 'dream job'?
They state it's due to manpower issues, but this is not the case. I work in a 'sqn' known for single minded people, they tend to believe everything revolves around the RAF and that there's no life outside it. Ultimately it's come down to a junior officer who's been in ten minutes and is atleast 5 years my junior deciding my future.

With regards to the job, I'm not spilling the beans yet, it's still on the table

Depends if the New job is SC/DV Cleared if not fail a CDT and you get quick release.
But it will stay with you for ever & might be asked why you did it by future employer.

RAFHAT

Crow
Depends if the New job is SC/DV Cleared if not fail a CDT and you get quick release.
But it will stay with you for ever & might be asked why you did it by future employer.
I'll need to hold security clearance for the new job. I've seriously considered that route but I don't want to go down it. Just thought there would be someone wise to a loophole in it all. I think it's morally wrong in a way holding someone who has no future with the service

dan_brown

War Hero
I'll need to hold security clearance for the new job. I've seriously considered that route but I don't want to go down it. Just thought there would be someone wise to a loophole in it all. I think it's morally wrong in a way holding someone who has no future with the service
There is no 'loophole', but if you have a firm job offer ie something in writing, i would be taking this outside of the Sqn.

Speak with the Chf Clk, WO PMS etc - i have seen people go in weeks due to having job offers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Army Pay, Claims & JPA 6
R Seniors 5
ry4n0 Education and Resettlement Courses 5

Latest Threads