Early Christmas Present: Another Dissident Republican Feud

chimera

LE
Last edited:
They are not terrorists, they are just drug dealers in a turf war.

Maggie was right all those years ago, they should be treated as common criminals.

But you are right, as long as they keep it too themselves, Christmas joy all round.

I'll have a Guinness and a Black Bush chaser.

"Two men got out of a car, approached the victim and shot him once. They then fired at least two more shots as Mr O'Driscoll lay on the ground."

Meh-I seem to recall such an MO from times past: 1 (or two) in the back to put him down and then two (or more) to complete the job.

How quickly will the wibble brigade and the conspiracy theorists start pointing at the UK and be saying that the killings are being done by SAS hit squads?

There's bound to be a few tin foil hatted mongs out there .

N04 mk1...........where are you?

How quickly will the wibble brigade and the conspiracy theorists start pointing at the UK and be saying that the killings are being done by SAS hit squads?

Oh, I think that they (and other interested parties) have bigger fish to fry other than gobshite 'republican' drug dealers:

Terrorism most immediate threat to UK, says MI6 - BBC News

"Two men got out of a car, approached the victim and shot him once. They then fired at least two more shots as Mr O'Driscoll lay on the ground."

Meh-I seem to recall such an MO from times past: 1 (or two) in the back to put him down and then two (or more) to complete the job.
You mean To be sure, to be sure, to be sure.

chimera

LE

It's not as though a few of "them" don't have the odd Glock stored under the bed.....

You're trying too hard.

I am really not bothered. Here in Perth WA it's 09.30 hrs and it's 27 degrees. Me bovvered, do I look bovvered. Where's my sun tan lotion gone.

Latest Threads