Early Christmas Auction - Sock Monkey - Holidays for Heroes - ends 6th December

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
All, apologies for starting a Christmas Auction before it's even Advent, but we want the auction to end in time for a parcel to arrive for Christmas. The lovely person who donated this Sock Monkey lives in Europe and is kindly funding postage to Europe/BFPO, so bid early and bid well please!

This lovely item is a Sock Monkey made by a kind member of Rear Party. He is about 12 inches tall but is constructed to sit rather than stand. He is made of standard socks and non-flammable polyester stuffing. He is washable at 30 degrees.

As always, proceeds go 100% to 'Holidays for Heroes' and the usual auction rules apply http://www.arrse.co.uk/charity-auctions/118410-auction-rules-guidelines.html

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Those will follow, jarrod my sweet, along with a lovely week in a villa 'somewhere in Europe'.

As it says on the tin, this is an early one due to the location of the generous donor.

Wait out!

xx

Had a bid from Lawlady over on RP

"Not on the dark side but will offer £15. Please keep us updated on the fluffy side"

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I just knew someone would mention the radio! Wonder if it's tuned to Hilversum?

Thank Lawlady for her bid, and let's have some lovely bids today please.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
£20 from me please - I know a little person who'd love that :)

Thank you you ever generous people.

If you know someone who can organise it for us, we'll be happy to auction it, syledis ;-)

In the meantime, any advance on £35 for this lovely monkey?

Just a little 'bump' for weekend readers.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Do you know when the auction ends ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Had a look on the other thread & I gather they'll all end on 07 Dec 12.

Or have I got the wrong end of the marmoset ?

Do you know when the auction ends ?
Assuming that's a query related to end time rather than end date, could I say 1900 hours UK time? Should give me time to get home from wherever the company sends me that day!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ok, 071900ZDEC12
Correct ?

These socks, have they all been found in gonk bags ?