Eagles

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Soldier_Why, Apr 6, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

2. Why soldier why?

Thats last years motley crue!

3. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Ooooops! ;D  They're obviously too busy doing other things to update their site eh?

4. Might not be updated for some while. There could be no Beagles this year 8) Final decision next week...does not look good. £ signs and hours again.

Still never mind..looks like the premier display team is going to be the Hysterical Flight...mind you..they got a much better write up last year than the Astazou Formation Team anyway ;D

5. So, any news on the Eagles yet?

[​IMG]

6. Just got confirmation of a Mighty Lynx this week, 6 shows only so get your tickets early !!

7. Any word on the team line up yet?

Need to get me cheerleading bit worked out for her Imperial Aerial Gorgeousness  :)

8. Her aerial gorgeousness is a crucial and vital part of the team

Birdscaring is an important role ;D

9. She cant be on the team again.... there must be a kitchen somewhere that needs a clean!!

;)

10. She is banned from the kitchens for curdling the milk ;D

I'd have her shifting coal................................in Wales

11. Sorry, I think I'm missing something here... who are you talking about?

12. Go to the top of the page and have a look at the link that soldier Why left!!

All will become apparent

13. Hot Rumour..Sawasdee correct..6 shows only. Lynx from Destruction & Time-off Sqn on ad -hoc basis, same pilot as last season with young DE as Aircrewman. Chicken Legs TBC.

Lot of shows falling victim to current ops..Cosford gone. Armed Forces 2003 cancelled..Fairford looks like it will go down the tubes. No AAC aircraft on MITA...looks like a lean season.  :(

14. I expect the historic flight are working there nuts off tho!

[​IMG]