Eagle1

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Mar 31, 2007.

?
  1. yes (put up or shut up walt)

52.6%
  2. no (you can claim to be a decorated SF op and bluff us all)

3.2%
  3. I just think he's a c0ck

44.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Our resident special forces operator has given me the honour of giving me my own thread so thought it only fair he has one himself.

Instead of quoting his beautiful poetry all in delightful blue I thought I would put up a poll, to allow him to see how many think he is full of sh1t.

Make your mind up here (click)

So you are saying that you DO consider a GSM a decoration? When did I say you shouldn't be proud of your medal? I asked if you consider that to be 'decorated' using the deaths of people to argue that point simply backs my argument you vile bluffing cheap cnut.

Never wanted to be a pilot, if I did I would take the cheque book to the airport and do a ppl (H) or cpl (h) are you illuded that pilots are something special?

I'd love you to show me where I have bluffed about my military career, at the same time do something to assure us about yours, you claim to be special forces, you claim to be something that even our most experienced HALO, HAHO and Brize baed BPC staff haven't heard of, you are clearly deep deep undercover. Whats a parachute pilot?

Still a walt, I don't expect you to answer my questions just comeback with more dullness about me having done a stint on a door during times of hardship....

Do your publishers know you are full to the brim with sh1t?

Did your dad fcuk you because you lied at school about being a prefect ? does he still turk you now?

Walter Gregory in action (read and vomit)

You say you are a successful singer song writer? hopefully more successful than you were a special forces operator otherwise noone will have heard of you. Are they better than that horrdendous cheesy sickening tribute to Steve Irwin you did?

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Poor little Miniscule Dumb Nuts. Has the ickle boy upset you :twisted: What a waste of bandwidth these threads are. As a MOD, why don't you put yourself in the Arrsehole?

3. If thats where people want it to go, then it can go in there.

Perhaps you are happy to be treated like a tool by walts but most are not.

Anything to add or is it just the usual Auld Yin slavver and dribble?

Its obviously ok in Yin land to claim to be a decorated hero and SF chap when you aren't?

As for wasting bandwidth, I refer you to your own pointless profile you addled old drunkard

4. Auld-Yin

Easiest bite on the site :D :D :D :D

5. Ah righto, anything to add?

the day centre is at the back of the arrshole

6. Auld-Yin

Add to what - this is p!sh, but if it winds you up at least it is doing some good :!: :twisted:

7. Doesn't wind me up, you aren't capable, just wondering whether you might add anything.

I asked you if you think its ok yet you seem to imagine that I'm bothered that you attempt feeble baiting.

Whats up, off licence not open yet.

Would you rather we opened a 'Auld yin colouring in thread' again?

8. Auld-Yin

Start a colouring in thread if you wish - it will let you use the crayons which are the sharpest things you are allowed. Still not moved this to the arrsehole yet though.

9. The reason its not been moved is because you are the only person (in the loosest term) to ask for it to be put there. And you hold less credibility and standing than a damp malteser box.

Still not answered my questions have you?

Struggling until you get a glass of cheap malt in you?

Suppose you serve one purpose though, you keep it bumped up to the top

10. Auld-Yin

BUMP :love:

I did answer one of your questions - are you having trouble comprehending? As to the other questions - yes they are and there is nothing wrong with cheap malt if one can find any. The only struggle I have is lowering my intellect to your level.

11. Simple solution, stop trying?

12. Auld-Yin

At your command Oh Mighty One.

13. Fcuk me, the eostrogen levels are off the scale. First SCH v CCH and now this! Is it a full moon?

Eagle, if you're reading this the initials GSM should not be used after one's name - rather like a QCB. The QCB is, I believe, the lowest citation for Bravery that you can be awarded but you still cant say so.

MDN, if your reading this you need to take time out to throw yourself around the trap, hurting yourself as only a gentleman can. Its a wonderfully calming release. Neither of you are the Messiah today, to the Hole you naughty boys.

14. Put the handbags down and step away from the forum.

ARRSEhole, please.