Eagle Has Landed!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by slopey_shoulders, Dec 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok Fellow Arrsers, The Eagle has Landed starts in 5mins - BBC 2!!..

2. Splendid, thankyou!

3. watching right now with a big steaming cup of tea, gleaming.

4. watching it now whist at work with a German Warrant officer

5. Has he seen it before? :D

6. yes. cant help reminding him how they lost the war :lol:

7. Watching it now with several large Brandy and Cokes under my belt.

'She who must be obeyed': "Can't believe you're watching that again, you must know the script off by heart."

8. 2004 KABUL, i organised a british pub quiz and invited Zee germans, and some of our Allies from the low countries!!

i had obviously organised the questions...he he....first question was "who was the Times man of the year 1937.......And i stared at Zee germans and said "if you lot get this wrong!!" zer vill be 10days in Zee Kooler!!!...Cue loads of raucous laughing from the low countries!

9. the would have got it wrong as hitler won it in 38.

10. Right! Your post shows up as being on the twenty-wonnff, while my ticker date thingy shows that I'm on the twenntyeff. Why can't ARRSE show dates/times that most members can equate to?

MsG

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

It's not ARRSE, it's all a conspiricy against you.

12. In their infinite wisdom of knowing what's best for us, BBC Scotland has a repeat of River City in its place... :x

Great classic film/story or crap Weegie soap? Hmmm, lets see...

C

13. Well that's up for debate, Military no question they came second however afterwards...

14. Eagle Has Landed? Pah.

I've just had a pleasant 2 hours with Gny Sgt Highway growling like a 40 Rothman-a-day polar bear:he'll do for me.

............though it might be pleasant to switch over, just to see Larry Hagman get slotted again.

15. Eagle Has Landed!
    Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:46 am
    Ok Fellow Arrsers, The Eagle has Landed starts in 5mins - BBC 2!!..[/quote]

Look at the original post, fella. Where did you get your alternative from?

MsG