E2 List

W'ah free

What does OOC mean on the E2 job list? Can anyone explain to me 'OOC De'Selections' 'OOC Selections' and normal 'selections'.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :?

I say again: W'AH FREE

Proximo,

cheers mate. :-D

Can you talk me through that........I'm still wet behind the ears. I'm assuming its who the board decides to fill that post??

Yep. A load of people sit around in a room and decide 'off line' who will get the job, considering a whole host of other factors.

Hence my point in my last PM... ;)

Yes absolutely - but I know what specific job 11D is asking about - hence I am answering his specific query, not having a general discussion about APC!

Your point is a very good one and well made - not enough people know about how OOC works and the effect it can have on job selection. IMHO.

rrrrrrrrrrgr Proximo........so gettin 0A onside can 'assist' in an OOC selection for a 'particular' ( ;-) ) job on the E2 list??

I notice a few jobs of 'interest' had no selection.............

11D said:
rrrrrrrrrrgr Proximo........so gettin 0A onside can 'assist' in an OOC selection for a 'particular' ( ;-) ) job on the E2 list??

I notice a few jobs of 'interest' had no selection.............
Eggsactly! See - it's not what you know... ;)

nice. Will have to chat with 0A. Doesnt help that he is posted 3 months before I am. I'll give my MCM a call in a few months time and puch it with them as well. When does the new E2 list come out??

Do you two know each other ?? I think we should be told...

In the meantime I hope that an OOC decision is soon made about my windsurfing instructor job in the WIndies!

G