e mail apps

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi Troops could you please recommend a decent e mail app for me please? Thunderbird has suddenly refused to connect to my server , I suspect that its been hacked. I've deleted and reinstalled a couple of times and added new accounts new passwords etc but it wont have it.

I'm running on Windows 7 but will probably go to win 10 next week as I think my wife has a licence for two machines. For the moment I m not too keen on outlook.
thanks each .

endure

GCM
Depends on how many email accounts you've got. If you've only got 2 the free version of emClient is pretty good.

Bluemail started out on Android but they now have a Windows version too.

Hi Troops could you please recommend a decent e mail app for me please? Thunderbird has suddenly refused to connect to my server , I suspect that its been hacked. I've deleted and reinstalled a couple of times and added new accounts new passwords etc but it wont have it.

I'm running on Windows 7 but will probably go to win 10 next week as I think my wife has a licence for two machines. For the moment I m not too keen on outlook.
thanks each .
It is still possible to upgrade win 7 to Win 10 for free.

thanks each .

Hide the symptoms.

Good call.

Have you ever considered IT consulting?

Zhopa

War Hero
Hi Troops could you please recommend a decent e mail app for me please?

If by decent you mean something that will do all the things you wish Thunderbird would do, try (don't laugh) The Bat.

The developers have consistently been ingenious pioneers of little features that save you time, effort and stress when writing, sorting and responding to emails. Some of the helpful stuff is here: The Bat! email client for security and productivity

The only reason I don't use it now is that some key features that made it special also eventually (like about 10 years later) appeared on GMail.

endure

GCM
If by decent you mean something that will do all the things you wish Thunderbird would do, try (don't laugh) The Bat.

The developers have consistently been ingenious pioneers of little features that save you time, effort and stress when writing, sorting and responding to emails. Some of the helpful stuff is here: The Bat! email client for security and productivity

The only reason I don't use it now is that some key features that made it special also eventually (like about 10 years later) appeared on GMail.
I used to use it but the latest round of Gmail security updates means that it can't log in and collect Gmail by POP3 any more. At least it didn't the last time I tried it.

E2A it's also 46 quid...

Mrs Slocombe

Old-Salt

I liked The Bat! The reason I use Outlook is because of the calendar.
I think The Bat! is the most popular mail client in Moldova.

Latest Threads