• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

E-Bluey on DII

Gents/Ladies,

I've just tried to use E-Bluey on DII to get in touch with my brother - but the website doesn't work with the current Internet explorer that the MOD uses. Is this a new thing, as I seem to remember it working a bit ago, when mates were away.

Does anyone know any work-arounds for this - I don't have t'internet at home & need to tell him that i'm borrowing his house for a week.

Regards,

T

This isn't intended to be a smart-arse comment, but why not email him or leave a message on Facebook? If you don't have the address them phone someone in the family for it.

Gents/Ladies,

I've just tried to use E-Bluey on DII to get in touch with my brother - but the website doesn't work with the current Internet explorer that the MOD uses. Is this a new thing, as I seem to remember it working a bit ago, when mates were away.

Does anyone know any work-arounds for this - I don't have t'internet at home & need to tell him that i'm borrowing his house for a week.

Regards,

T
A new version of e-bluey was released in Nov/Dec last year and, as part of the upgrade, the new version was designed to work in IE8 and above. Unfortunately, as Dii is pish they have still not upgraded their browser; consequently, programmes such as e-bluey will not work.

Latest Threads