E-Bluey on DII

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by Timble, Mar 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents/Ladies,

I've just tried to use E-Bluey on DII to get in touch with my brother - but the website doesn't work with the current Internet explorer that the MOD uses. Is this a new thing, as I seem to remember it working a bit ago, when mates were away.

Does anyone know any work-arounds for this - I don't have t'internet at home & need to tell him that i'm borrowing his house for a week.

2. This isn't intended to be a smart-arse comment, but why not email him or leave a message on Facebook? If you don't have the address them phone someone in the family for it.
  3. .... Or do it by e-bluey from an Internet cafe or a mate's smartphone if you haven't got one...
  4. It's pushing the boundaries but hey - that could work as well!
  5. A new version of e-bluey was released in Nov/Dec last year and, as part of the upgrade, the new version was designed to work in IE8 and above. Unfortunately, as Dii is pish they have still not upgraded their browser; consequently, programmes such as e-bluey will not work.