e-bay sellers... give us a break!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BaldricksBullet, Dec 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going to complain to my old RQMS, I didn't get a set of these 'genuine' beauties issued on joining.

Possibly they were saved for potential 'them' 8O

fastmedic

2. What a load of complete balls.

So it's MOD licenced and run by a Field Marshall?

3. Mine were stainless steel not silver!
    I shall email this tosser at once.

4. YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS ITEM AND PERUSING OUR WEBSITE FOR ONE REASON! BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR PARTICULAR FIGHT/ JOURNEY WITH SUPERIOR KIT YOU CAN TRUST FROM GUYS YOU CAN TRUST! BE IT A TACTICAL ADVANCE TO BATTLE, A BITCH OF A FIREFIGHT IN A FAR OFF LAND, A THIRTY MILE BACKBREAKING TAB, A CIVIL DISTURBANCE SITUATION OR SIMPLY A WEEKEND IN THE LAKES & MOUNTAINS WITH THE KIDS YOU WANT TO ENTER THAT SITUATION WITH SUPERIOR TOOLS OF THE TRADE AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD, YOU SUPPLY THE MINDSET, THE WILLPOWER, AND THAT SPECIAL BRITISH BULLDOG SPIRIT TO "GET IT DONE" AND WE WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH THE TOOLS TO WIN YOUR PERSONAL WAR! BECAUSE IN A WAR WINNING IS EVERYTHING AND THE OPTIONS HAVE LIMITED APPEAL WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE ONE ASS TO RISK.

WTF!!!!!

5. What a complete WALT any serving member realises that all issued identity discs (not dogtags) are now diamond encrusted so you can buy yourself out of a hostage situation if captured by the Taliban.

6. Must have got his banter from reading ARRSE.

Just needs to include "banjo" and a few TLAs to make it really credible.

7. He used the word TOOL quite a few times, he's either an ironmonger or is actually a TOOL, wish he didnt shout so much though.

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Likewise I am pretty sure that mine were round and not that abortion of a tombstone shape!

9. Hello,

they must be real,I'm sure Private Golden had some just like that.

tangosix.

10. But I want 'the edge' he goes on about.

11. You can tell theyre genuine. There's the toothmark in the corner where he's checked each one..

12. I'm very pleased with the ones I've bought. You can hang them on the tree and on Christmas morning unrap them and eat the chocolate inside.

13. ssssshhhhh

If you are one of THEM, you can't tell us