• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

e-bay sellers... give us a break!

I'm going to complain to my old RQMS, I didn't get a set of these 'genuine' beauties issued on joining.

Possibly they were saved for potential 'them' 8O

fastmedic

WHEN YOU ENTER INTO A PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY YOU HAVE THE COMFORT BLANKET OF KNOWING YOU ARE BUYING EQUIPMENT FROM A COMPANY WHICH IS MOD LICENCED & RAN BY BRITISH PEOPLE WHO HAVE SERVED OUR GREAT COUNTRY AT THE HIGHEST MILITARY LEVEL, AND IN DOING SO KNOW HONEST HARD WORKING KIT WHEN THEY SEE IT,
What a load of complete balls.

So it's MOD licenced and run by a Field Marshall?

Mine were stainless steel not silver!
I shall email this tosser at once.

billc

War Hero
YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS ITEM AND PERUSING OUR WEBSITE FOR ONE REASON! BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR PARTICULAR FIGHT/ JOURNEY WITH SUPERIOR KIT YOU CAN TRUST FROM GUYS YOU CAN TRUST! BE IT A TACTICAL ADVANCE TO BATTLE, A BITCH OF A FIREFIGHT IN A FAR OFF LAND, A THIRTY MILE BACKBREAKING TAB, A CIVIL DISTURBANCE SITUATION OR SIMPLY A WEEKEND IN THE LAKES & MOUNTAINS WITH THE KIDS YOU WANT TO ENTER THAT SITUATION WITH SUPERIOR TOOLS OF THE TRADE AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD, YOU SUPPLY THE MINDSET, THE WILLPOWER, AND THAT SPECIAL BRITISH BULLDOG SPIRIT TO "GET IT DONE" AND WE WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH THE TOOLS TO WIN YOUR PERSONAL WAR! BECAUSE IN A WAR WINNING IS EVERYTHING AND THE OPTIONS HAVE LIMITED APPEAL WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE ONE ASS TO RISK.

WTF!!!!!

What a complete WALT any serving member realises that all issued identity discs (not dogtags) are now diamond encrusted so you can buy yourself out of a hostage situation if captured by the Taliban.

Must have got his banter from reading ARRSE.

Just needs to include "banjo" and a few TLAs to make it really credible.

putteesinmyhands said:
Must have got his banter from reading ARRSE.

Just needs to include "banjo" and a few TLAs to make it really credible.
He used the word TOOL quite a few times, he's either an ironmonger or is actually a TOOL, wish he didnt shout so much though.

The_IRON said:
What a complete WALT any serving member realises that all issued identity discs (not dogtags) are now diamond encrusted so you can buy yourself out of a hostage situation if captured by the Taliban.

Likewise I am pretty sure that mine were round and not that abortion of a tombstone shape!

Hello,

they must be real,I'm sure Private Golden had some just like that.

tangosix.

I'm very pleased with the ones I've bought. You can hang them on the tree and on Christmas morning unrap them and eat the chocolate inside.

I cannot believe this Tw*t. He has this on the bottom of the guff:

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."

Nice sentiment wrong f'n place to put it. Using it to get sales.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Provost Cookery 49
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 42
ugly Military History and Militaria 7