E Bay Gunners quadrant

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by 12minden, Jun 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Shame we get issued our own. Still a nice item though
  2. Aye, quite fancied that, wifey said NO as soon as I put a watch on it. Did all our M109's end up in Austria in the end ? '
  3. Yep, they all went to Austria, and then we had to buy one back for the museum!
  4. I did BATUS with 129 Bty on OP's and that's where the guns (do they still calls them the colours? ) were due to go. Sounds par for the course we had to buy one back in, somethings never change.
  5. I was part of the parade at Hohne handing over the 109's to the Austrians. The things were held together by string and black nasty........
  6. Had gone back to cloud punching by then with the Mighty 12th. 129 Bty was a good crack, was on "Bomber's" crew. Really enjoyed my time there.
  7. 12minden

Yes, the guns are still the colours and are treated with the respect they deserve.
  8. ahhh Bomber, Swiftey and the boys...good times
  9. Was swifty one of the other OPVs, short haired chap ? Bomber was a top lad as was chris sh???? (driver), can't mind the FOOs name was with him as gunner on nukes then we had mars bar on the radio. Wish I'd stayed on OPs now.
  10. reckon your thinking about chris shears, vaguely remember hearing he had picked up rsm
  11. ummm..no he hasn't
  12. Yep that's Chris, cracking lad.
  13. cheers for that - i wasn't sure on that info - haven't kept up to date for a couple of years