Dynamo

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hector_Chavez_V, Jan 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aye he's a tricky one isn't he? I saw a bit last night where he took a zero from a ten pound note and moved it to a £20.
    Oh that and walking on water.

2. He is very clever. There are youtube vids showing how he does the tricks if you want to shatter the illusion. It must take years and years of practice to get sleight of hand perfected to that degree.

But can he drink 7 pints and a bottle of JD? I win!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The walking through glass one hasn't been spoiled yet, but I suspect he ducks, shuffles round to the right, out the door, then stands up again (notice the doorman on the right of the shot check the camera shot then shuffle in a bit to obscure the view) Though that's only my guess.

4. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

If you watch it, all the bouncers have big black coats on, hands in pockets and go shoulder to shoulder. If memory serves me right, a third member joins and he opens his coat slightly. Dynamo ducks down and crawls out the open door to then pop up the other side, at which point the bouncers move to perfect the illusion.

That said, it's only one a have spotted

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

5. That's what I said :) It's the only way I can see that trick being done.

6. Were these the same bouncers that formed the platform in the Thames so he could walk on water?

• Like Like x 1
  7. There was only one guy who could walk on water, but he can't do it now as he's got holes in his feet.

taxi

• Like Like x 1
  8. Criss Angel does it with a sliding window. The (very clean) glass moves up in the frame and he slips out underneath. Hence the very big and plain window frames. Stooges outside so no-one can see it done.

9. Also, notice these 2 circled? There is a big magic trick going on and they have turned their backs on it at just the right time?
    Trick.JPG