• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dynamo

Aye he's a tricky one isn't he? I saw a bit last night where he took a zero from a ten pound note and moved it to a £20.
Oh that and walking on water.

P

PrinceAlbert

He is very clever. There are youtube vids showing how he does the tricks if you want to shatter the illusion. It must take years and years of practice to get sleight of hand perfected to that degree.

But can he drink 7 pints and a bottle of JD? I win!

P

PrinceAlbert

The walking through glass one hasn't been spoiled yet, but I suspect he ducks, shuffles round to the right, out the door, then stands up again (notice the doorman on the right of the shot check the camera shot then shuffle in a bit to obscure the view) Though that's only my guess.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
The walking through glass one hasn't been spoiled yet, but I suspect he ducks, shuffles round to the right, out the door, then stands up again (notice the doorman on the right of the shot check the camera shot then shuffle in a bit to obscure the view) Though that's only my guess.
If you watch it, all the bouncers have big black coats on, hands in pockets and go shoulder to shoulder. If memory serves me right, a third member joins and he opens his coat slightly. Dynamo ducks down and crawls out the open door to then pop up the other side, at which point the bouncers move to perfect the illusion.

That said, it's only one a have spotted

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

P

PrinceAlbert

If you watch it, all the bouncers have big black coats on, hands in pockets and go shoulder to shoulder. If memory serves me right, a third member joins and he opens his coat slightly. Dynamo ducks down and crawls out the open door to then pop up the other side, at which point the bouncers move to perfect the illusion.
That's what I said :) It's the only way I can see that trick being done.

Latest Threads