Dying For A W**k !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RiflemanTom, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

A topical subject at the moment. How many famous/ semi famous/ random, perverts can you think of that have either died, or have seriously injured themselves or someone else in a sex game?

Your starter for 10 is of course Kristian Digby - w**ker.

Breath control by a gasmask and a wet piece of leather in a BDSM role play

Attached Files:

2. David Carradine?

3. hutchins from inxs!

4. Why do they call it a sex "game"? Surely it's just having a ham-shank? Who on earth thinks it's a game?

5. Kenneth Pinyan - Linky

6. RiflemanTom

Now that's fukcing funny.

7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Stephen Milligan.

8. RiflemanTom

He was a classic.. Quote ...

"The discovery of his corpse in what was presumed to be a state of autoerotic asphyxiation, combined with self-bondage and cross-dressing. A bizarre detail of his death, which was the subject of much comment and speculation at the time, was that he was found to have had an orange segment in his mouth at the time of his death".

9. Of course it's a game. I always come first.

10. It was a 'bone' indeed, not a fucking fish bone though 8O

11. I don't get it, have these cunts got too much time on their hands or what?

As much as I like a bit of a ham shank to relieve a bit of stress or pre snooze.
    I don't sit there at work thinking you know what I can't wait to get home (after going to the supermarket for 6 large oranges, extra thick bin bags and some black nasty) to pull myself off in the cupboard whilst hanging by neck whilst wearing my dead mum's old nickers.

Someone on here was on about a pokey bum wank the other week, I couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Maybe the people at work are right, I really am a lazy wanker.

12. Bet it made his eyes water

13. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I was told by a copper who was at the scene (he was RMP TA) that it appeared that he was trying to 'shag' between the toilet seat and the bowl.

I was also told that orange - because of it acidity - is a good carrier of amyl nitrate (poppers) Or whatever drug perves are into. The drug is put on the segment which gives the wonker a better hit.

14. You should never try and over complicate wanking. It's not difficult, so don't go making it so.

15. In the background, was someone saying, "Too much?" ? Nah... ya think?