Dying For A W**k !!

RiflemanTom

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
A topical subject at the moment. How many famous/ semi famous/ random, perverts can you think of that have either died, or have seriously injured themselves or someone else in a sex game?

Your starter for 10 is of course Kristian Digby - w**ker.

Breath control by a gasmask and a wet piece of leather in a BDSM role play

Attachments

Why do they call it a sex "game"? Surely it's just having a ham-shank? Who on earth thinks it's a game?

RiflemanTom

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Command_doh said:
Stephen Milligan.
He was a classic.. Quote ...

"The discovery of his corpse in what was presumed to be a state of autoerotic asphyxiation, combined with self-bondage and cross-dressing. A bizarre detail of his death, which was the subject of much comment and speculation at the time, was that he was found to have had an orange segment in his mouth at the time of his death".

PoisonDwarf said:
Why do they call it a sex "game"? Surely it's just having a ham-shank? Who on earth thinks it's a game?
Of course it's a game. I always come first.

I don't get it, have these cunts got too much time on their hands or what?

As much as I like a bit of a ham shank to relieve a bit of stress or pre snooze.
I don't sit there at work thinking you know what I can't wait to get home (after going to the supermarket for 6 large oranges, extra thick bin bags and some black nasty) to pull myself off in the cupboard whilst hanging by neck whilst wearing my dead mum's old nickers.

Someone on here was on about a pokey bum wank the other week, I couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Maybe the people at work are right, I really am a lazy wanker.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
RiflemanTom said:
Command_doh said:
Stephen Milligan.

"The discovery of his corpse in what was presumed to be a state of autoerotic asphyxiation, combined with self-bondage and cross-dressing. A bizarre detail of his death, which was the subject of much comment and speculation at the time, was that he was found to have had an orange segment in his mouth at the time of his death".
I was told by a copper who was at the scene (he was RMP TA) that it appeared that he was trying to 'shag' between the toilet seat and the bowl.

I was also told that orange - because of it acidity - is a good carrier of amyl nitrate (poppers) Or whatever drug perves are into. The drug is put on the segment which gives the wonker a better hit.

SUNRAY_MINOR said:
I don't get it, have these cunts got too much time on their hands or what?

As much as I like a bit of a ham shank to relieve a bit of stress or pre snooze.
I don't sit there at work thinking you know what I can't wait to get home (after going to the supermarket for 6 large oranges, extra thick bin bags and some black nasty) to pull myself off in the cupboard whilst hanging by neck whilst wearing my dead mum's old nickers.

Someone on here was on about a pokey bum wank the other week, I couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Maybe the people at work are right, I really am a lazy wanker.
No I think you're right - I don't get it either. Although saying that, whilst in my late teens early 20s I went through an experimental ham-shank phase. I had one of those Slendertone 'great abs' electrode machines, and tried that out on full power on my nob. It didn't really do much. I also tried the old flannel and vaseline trick as well - filling a flannel or clean cloth with a suitable lube, doubling it over and popping it between the bed and mattress - which just nicely sits at the right height whilst on your knees. The tightness of the makeshift receptacle can be adjusted by pressing down harder on the mattress. I never managed to fuck any warm apple pies though (sadly), as they were always cold by the time I got them back from the Colonel, and that just made the wee man shrink needlessly smaller than it already is.

smartarse said:
You should never try and over complicate wanking. It's not difficult, so don't go making it so.
The voice of reason. Well said.

Rodney2q

RiflemanTom said:
Command_doh said:
Stephen Milligan.

I've just nearly choked on my lunch as baffled by the significance of the orange segment, I read it out to my female colleagues. To say I was shocked when the office mouse who blushes at the use of a swear word came out with the answer would be an understatement!

RiflemanTom said:

I question the reporters personal preferences on that one 8O 'He died w*nking while trying to suffocate himself in his grannies leather thong, hold on he had an orange in his mouth? how bizarre!?! what a pervert!
:p :p

What about our very own Fluffy_Bunny?