• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant/St David's Day.

Fy Hen Gwlad yn Hadau! Cymru Am Buth! Calon Lan! Daffodils and leeks and Dewi Sant oh and y ddraig goch. Bara brith, llandair PG, Rhyl, gogledd Cymru yn gret mae'n de Cymru yn crap.

Bobl Bach!!

Miserable Welsh buggers! Victory to Plaid - then we can dig a great ditch from Chester to Bristol and then set you lot adrift in the Atlantic.

On SKY News now! Colonel Gaddafi has fled Libya in a small plane and is said to be heading towards Cardiff Airport to claim asylum in Wales. Apparently the Welsh Assembly had sent him a message in Tripoli saying that he would be welcome in Wales as the Welsh people and him shared a common language.

I was thinking more on the lines of the Suez Canal. Wales would then be re-named - RAF ground attack live practice target No1.

Why do you think the RAF practice so much with fast fighter jets in the hills of North Wales?

Sheep with Herpes..........

Putting the St D into St. Davids day.
I've not heard that one before...original! Seriously.

I like the idea if being in the middle of the Atlantic, as long as we drift a few parallels south while we are at it we could beautiful beaches and wonderful tans. Lovely. The Peoples Republic of Great Wales (Cymru).

One reason I loved "Gavin and Stacey" was to see the footage of Barry Island.

In the valleys, it was our Benidorm in the 50's, when all the clubs ran day trips, and the kids all had a day out..... it has barely changed from what I could see.

Haven't been back now for 25 years, but keep promising a trip.

One reason I loved "Gavin and Stacey" was to see the footage of Barry Island.

In the valleys, it was our Benidorm in the 50's, when all the clubs ran day trips, and the kids all had a day out..... it has barely changed from what I could see.

Haven't been back now for 25 years, but keep promising a trip.

I went back last year after an absence of 40yrs ...kinhell! suffice to say those Chapel trip memories are destroyed.

I went back last year after an absence of 40yrs ...kinhell! suffice to say those Chapel trip memories are destroyed.

It's been around 30 years since I last visted Barry Island. Used to spend 2 weeks of my summer in Germany with Mum & Dad, 2 weeks in Nottingham with maternal grandparents and the dreaded 2 weeks in Newport with the paternal grandparents. Thank god they never let us kids play in the sea, I dread to think of the deformaties we could have suffered from that water!

Latest Threads