Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant/St David's Day.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by llech, Mar 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To all Pobol Cymraeg and eveyone else have a Happy St Davids Day. :)

And yes it's in the Naffi for all to piss take!

2. Fy Hen Gwlad yn Hadau! Cymru Am Buth! Calon Lan! Daffodils and leeks and Dewi Sant oh and y ddraig goch. Bara brith, llandair PG, Rhyl, gogledd Cymru yn gret mae'n de Cymru yn crap.

Bobl Bach!!

3. Twyll du'n bob Gog! :)

4. H3

H3 LE

5. Miserable Welsh buggers! Victory to Plaid - then we can dig a great ditch from Chester to Bristol and then set you lot adrift in the Atlantic.

6. H3

H3 LE

7. Ffwcin grêt!
    Cymru rhydd!

8. On SKY News now! Colonel Gaddafi has fled Libya in a small plane and is said to be heading towards Cardiff Airport to claim asylum in Wales. Apparently the Welsh Assembly had sent him a message in Tripoli saying that he would be welcome in Wales as the Welsh people and him shared a common language.

9. Yes great idea, call it something catchy like Offas Dyke.:)

10. I was thinking more on the lines of the Suez Canal. Wales would then be re-named - RAF ground attack live practice target No1.

Why do you think the RAF practice so much with fast fighter jets in the hills of North Wales?

11. Sheep with Herpes..........

Putting the St D into St. Davids day.

12. I've not heard that one before...original! Seriously.

I like the idea if being in the middle of the Atlantic, as long as we drift a few parallels south while we are at it we could beautiful beaches and wonderful tans. Lovely. The Peoples Republic of Great Wales (Cymru).

13. Happy St David's day dear Welshies.

14. Happy Dai's Day. Make the most of it as Ireland will beat you

15. Could happen! [​IMG]