• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dwarf Plays von Stauffenberg

Read It

Tom Cruise is going to play Claus von Stauffenberg, the man who led the plot to kill Hitler. Von Stauffenberg was a very tall aristocratic German so I don't think the storyline is going to be too closely related to the truth somehow.

Markintime said:
Read It

Tom Cruise is going to play Claus von Stauffenberg, the man who led the plot to kill Hitler. Von Stauffenberg was a very tall aristocratic German so I don't think the storyline is going to be too closely related to the truth somehow.
You mean Mission Impossible was not the truth?! I'm outraged, next you'll be saying Santa doesn't exist! Strewth!!!

Damn! I thought I had got a new career.
Back to the classroom in september, with all those nubile teen students. Life can be hard.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
still21inmymind said:
Stand by for lots of 'above the waistline' shots whilst Tiny Tom stands on a couple of bricks.
Never a problem for Mr Cruise and his assosiates
History will show Von Stauffenberg was actually very meuch like Tom Cruise time these boys are done

June 2008 More criticism inside Germany after claims that United Artists altered photos of Stauffenberg to make him look more like Tom Cruise. Alterations were reportedly made to the nose, chin and eyebrows. UA denies any tampering. A year after filming began in Germany, three scenes are re-shot in North Africa. Filming finally ends in late June.

Ah Hollywood, yes, make the dream work. I was brought up on the myth that Alan Ladd was actually 6 ft.+ yet somehow produced the brilliant 'Shane'.

As for Rock Hudson, well he was the epitomy of what us regular blerks should aspire to. Look how that turned out and who had the last smile?

Somehow I want to believe the 'Cruise' person will do an honourable interpretation of Von Stauffenberg's action and rationale. Yup, I really want to believe that..................

Said it beofre on other threads, and say it again, here.. .should have had Angelina Jolie play the part.. she's taller than Cruise and looks better in an eye patch [ Sky Captain/World of Tomorrow ]..

Latest Threads