• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

DW template (JSP 101)

Does anyone know where I can get some DW templates?
I have a macro that I use in word but it is dated '97 so it is a little out of date
Thanks for your help.

Mr_Relaxed said:
Speak to your AGC Det or Adjt.

There's a new electronic DW cd-rom out now, which is a pretty good tutorial on DW. Also has templates.
I think this CD is the same one as available on Armynet. It can be found in the top items section on the right hand column along with the electronic forms.

What worries me about all these initatives is that few of them work on the intranet (because they use Flash) and so they provide you with a CD or stick it on Armynet as a catch all - except that this assumes you have a PC to access the CD and or an internet connection for Armynet.

madpad_01 said:
Does anyone know where I can get some DW templates?
I have a macro that I use in word but it is dated '97 so it is a little out of date
Thanks for your help.
Ive got an electronic copy of jsp 101....pm me with email address if u want it

Latest Threads