DVD to MP4 Conversion software....where can u get it 4 free?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by 11D, Dec 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 11D

11D Old-Salt

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Not free but a couple i have used are Nero and Slysoft CloneDVD Mobile, both are very good.

CloneDVD Mobile has a 30-day free trial i think, if that's any good to you - http://www.slysoft.com/en/
  3. Are you talking about MP4 for phones or PSP or MP4 as in DivX and Xvid?
  4. Try looking at DOOM9.org. It has this sort of stuff.
  5. 11D

11D Old-Salt

Need to convert DVD to MP4 for my sons PSP.

Any ideas??
  6. try the Xilisoft PSP converter. gimme a PM and i'll sort you out a full, unrestricted version if you like.
  7. 11D

11D Old-Salt

cheers for the help chaps. Much obliged
  8. slightly off topic -

Anyone give me a pointer to a site that explains all there is to know about copying DVDs?

I'm not after mass production stuff, just copying the genuine copy of a load of DVD's to take on ops and not care if they get scratched/melt/OP PLUNDERed. I understood that it is within the spirit of the copyright agreements to make a copy for your own use and keep the original as a master - not that I'm that concerned about the fraud squad coming to get me for a hooky opy of a bridge too far...

thanks in advance,

9. You'll need some software like DVD Shrink This will remove any encryption, and enable you to read the disk and get rid of features you might not need for DVDs on ops like Menus and such. You also need a good bit of burning software, the daddy is Nero 6

Check out Here for noobs guides and the like.

Really don't worry about any copywrite issues. If its your Disk you can do what the hell you like with it. Its when you start giving/lending/selling the disk content. Thats when the "feds" get a bit of a sad on
  10. I agree dvd shrink is first class free and easy For burning i use deepburner which is also free and for printing covers i use coverxp and yes that's free too the covers can be obtained from cdcovers
  11. Or Tesco.com
  12. no sorry I meant the pictures for the covers :cyclopsani:
  13. 11D

11D Old-Salt

PM me. I have all the software you need. And to now send it to PSP.