DVD to ipod

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Filbert Fox, Mar 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know a good site to get a programe to convert DVD films so that I can put them onto my ipod?

Cheers

2. If using Mac OSX. MacTheRipper and Handbrake.

If using Windows, I'm sure someone else can offer advice.

3. DVDFAB 5 (Mobile edition) works well on windows

4. its Windows, but thanks.

5. Google WINavi MP4 converter. I can't remember if the software is free though. There are torrents available for it too, as long as you are willing to pay the licence. :wink:

6. I Have a number of converter programmes, never used iPod :p , so what format does it use. If I have a converter you can have it.

Jim

7. FF

I've can't access my iTunes at the mo but once I can get back into it I'll be looking at doing this myself so once you've converted a DVD or 2 if you could let me know which programme you've used and how easy it is to use I'd be greatful.

Cheers, G

8. I use videora.

Just plug 'DVD to iPod' into Google and take a look around; there are plenty of free options for file conversion.

9. filbert, i swear by CloneDVDMobile (for copying) and AnyDVD (for removing copy protection). so good i paid for them and use them to rip every DVD i own onto my creative zen. download a trial from www.slysoft.com

plus there's a 20% discount till sunday.

10. Same here for both as well as ConvertXtoDVD if you want to do it the other way around.

You could look where CR mentioned or you could look at

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4163766/CloneDVDMobile.v1.2.0.0.rar

and

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4755336/AnyDVD__amp__AnyDVD_HD_6.5.2.6_-_Final

if you are a bad man :)

11. Wow, hit the mother lode here, thanks everyone, I'll have a look at them all once I get home later.

12. I use cucusoft, cost about $19 but is so simple to use.

13. Google "Redkawa PSP 9" works a treat..Its free and easy to use, however you do need an internet connection.

:)