DVD Player / Recorder

Didn't think this should go under gaming so I'll drop it off here.

I'm looking for a DVD Player/Recorder in the region of £120-150. I've been having a shufty around the main stores but I was just wondering if any of you lot have got any hints re: good sites/stores to use?

Thanks
Ritch

Yeah mate I got a multi region Sony DVD recorder off Ebay brand new, for £65, boxed all instructions, remote etc plays copies, foreign discs etc same one in the shops was £300

Ahh, *Crosses the Goodman's off his shortlist*

I would avoid Litone's HHD +DVD Recorder, Mrs PoGs is a senior IT Consultant and I'm not daft, but we've had it for over a year and still can't figure out how to use it properly.

Its about a millimetre away from going in the bin :crash: and I will be looking at getting a Sony as they tend to be fairly simple to hook up and use.

Hope that helps

PoGs
www.pocketcomms.co.uk

Oi Richer, I never got my bloody free headphones when I went into the Cardiff store-they didn't have any in stock and never got back to me!

the_matelot said:
Oi Richer, I never got my bloody free headphones when I went into the Cardiff store-they didn't have any in stock and never got back to me!
Tell you what! Email me or call me with your receipt number and I'll send you a pair.

RicherSounds said:
the_matelot said:
Tell you what! Email me or call me with your receipt number and I'll send you a pair.
Cheers shipwreck! Email sent :thumright:

(BTW, I do recommend Richersounds to anyone-they do have some pretty fecking decent deals-I've got my eye on a snazzy Samsung 20" LCD TV to go in my cabin for less than £200).

CABIN??????????

You grotty fish-head when not on board it is a ROOM. If it has a round window it is a cabin.

Now gimme sippers on yer goffer I don't want sandy bottoms.

Regards

ss

PS On board means going to sea, I know your branch struggles with that concept!

sittingstress said:
CABIN??????????

You grotty fish-head when not on board it is a ROOM. If it has a round window it is a cabin.

Now gimme sippers on yer goffer I don't want sandy bottoms.

Regards

ss

PS On board means going to sea, I know your branch struggles with that concept!
What???? :oops:

And it is a cabin. Bloody junior service stop getting above your station!

Recommend Panasonics DVD-R recorders, Used 2 hooked up to cctv for over three years as well as home use and they are simple to use.
Also they can use DVD-RAM which really good.