DVD Competition - Ypres, Slaughter of the Innocents

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Auld-Yin, Aug 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Pen & Sword have recently asked us to review a series of DVDs from their catalogue, you may have seen some of the reviews going up already. These are nearly all documentary style DVDs with a military, nautical or aerial background. We have one DVD to give away just to high light this revived section on ARRSE and it is for a DVD which explains the Battles around Ypres in 1914-1915. This DVD has been reviewed and that can be read by clicking the logo below.

The competition can be accessed in the usualy way through Survey Monkey, click here. There are only two very simple questions and the first name out of the draw get the DVD. The competition will run for one week only and will close on Sunday 11 August.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Right I have had a 100% success with entering ARRSE DVD competitions, entered 1 won 1, so please just send it to me without any of this first name malarky. Mind you I have entered as well just in case you dont agree with my porposal.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I've had a 100% failure rate so far with the competitions. Entered yet again and crossing fingers ...
  4. HHH

HHH LE

5. Entered :)
  6. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

I think that there may be a lot of entrants on this one, but in for a penny as they say :)
  7. Entered.
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Entered, ta.
  9. Entered. 11 Aug is my birthday and all I'm expecting is a card from the bastards at EZY-DVD up the road.
  10. Entered.
  11. Entered
  12. Entered.
  13. entered