Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Duvet Cover

If I had put a Simpsons duvet on my bed in the block, it would probably have been thrown through the window by the first senior NCO to walk past. The bed, I mean, not just the duvet.

If I had put a Simpsons duvet on my bed in the block, it would probably have been thrown through the window by the first senior NCO to walk past. The bed, I mean, not just the duvet.

Back in the real world though, my bed steadfastly remained where it was with my Elmo from Sesame Street duvet on it.

Action Man, a mate had a Barbies one though, and yes neither of our beds were ever thrown from a Window.

We were forced by our CSjt to have as gay a duvet as possible. I had a rather fetching white one with lilac butterflies on it. It turned into a competition with in the platoon. The winner bought a pink one with a big unicorn on it and they got his gf to sew his initials and regi number onto it in sequins. Come the week 6 (i think) parents visit, they all thought we'd turned into beefers.

We were forced by our CSjt to have a gay one as possible. I had a rather fetching white one with lilac butterflies on it. It turned into a competition with in the platoon. The winner bought a pink one with a big unicorn on it and they got his gf to sew his initials and regi number onto it in sequins. Come the week 6 (i think) parents visit, they all thought we'd turned into beefers.

But yes, when our rooms were in shit state, they still went up the corridor.