Duvet Cover

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 81cufc, Apr 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Duvets? How the fuck do you do a bed block with one of those?
    • Like Like x 7
  2. If I had put a Simpsons duvet on my bed in the block, it would probably have been thrown through the window by the first senior NCO to walk past. The bed, I mean, not just the duvet.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

easy - buy one that comes in a box then glue some blanket over it.
  4. Dennis the Menace and Gnasher.
  5. Back in the real world though, my bed steadfastly remained where it was with my Elmo from Sesame Street duvet on it.
  6. I had a Playboy quilt cover and pillowcase, which was weirdly ironic as I was not a playful or a boy.
  7. Action Man, a mate had a Barbies one though, and yes neither of our beds were ever thrown from a Window.
  8. We were forced by our CSjt to have as gay a duvet as possible. I had a rather fetching white one with lilac butterflies on it. It turned into a competition with in the platoon. The winner bought a pink one with a big unicorn on it and they got his gf to sew his initials and regi number onto it in sequins. Come the week 6 (i think) parents visit, they all thought we'd turned into beefers.
    • Like Like x 10
  9. A bunny?
  10. I bought a RAF Regiment Duvet, couldnt get it off camp...
    • Like Like x 4

11. But yes, when our rooms were in shit state, they still went up the corridor.
  12. Yes, some black and red design with rabbit ears which, if a criminal profiler was carrying out a study, would deduce I was a cunt.

Which is correct.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Very good!

I had a TA quilt cover that was a Kingsize but covering a single sized quilt and refused to wash or iron itself.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Aye well we're all cunts of one sort or another.