Duty Insomniac

BiscuitsAB

LE
Morning Perverts

Well her I am its 04:25 and still no sleep, given that I've had qty 1 tamazapan qty1 x 100mg tramadol qty1 x 100mg gabapentin and qty 1 x 500ml bottle of real ale and I'm still not fcuking asleep if anyone can make any suggestions no matter how unreasonable or insane as to how to avoid this situation tommorrow night I would be most gratefull.

NB waking up the next day is preferable.

Go to your bedroom, target a wall above your bed, take a few steps back, run as fast as you can and dive head-first into said target (like a dart), preferably above your bed, so you land on it.

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

BiscuitsAB said:
Morning Perverts

Well her I am its 04:25 and still no sleep, given that I've had qty 1 tamazapan qty1 x 100mg tramadol qty1 x 100mg gabapentin and qty 1 x 500ml bottle of real ale and I'm still not fcuking asleep if anyone can make any suggestions no matter how unreasonable or insane as to how to avoid this situation tommorrow night I would be most gratefull.

wake up the missus
demand conjugal rights
finish a minute later
roll over
fall asleep
snore

marzies, trammies, gabagaba and no sleep?
you is fcuked, try more booze

and remember a pass is a pass whether its 700 or 950
:D

BiscuitsAB

LE
nebapneb said:
BiscuitsAB said:
Morning Perverts

wake up the missus
demand conjugal rights
finish a minute later
roll over
fall asleep
snore

marzies, trammies, gabagaba and no sleep?
you is fcuked, try more booze

and remember a pass is a pass whether its 700 or 950
:D

fucked, yes def.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I find that if I ask the wife about they day she's had, that works.

Do the words "Ambush Set "help

The Collected Speeches of Fidel Castro, available on DVD without translation. Seriously though, try negative autosuggestion - just keep telling yourself " Must stay awake, must stay awake." Always works for me.

Gently tapping a mong on the head with a stick. After about 50 taps he will normally respond with a fecking good right hook. Couple of hours kip. Bargain!