Duty Driver..... Keys for the outrage bus

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Oct 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Andrew Lloyd Webber wasn't wearing a poppy.

I trust the letter writers, armchair critics and keyboard activists will be voicing their disgust and rage in a suitable fashion?

2. Ding ding! All aboard!

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

My dog is well chuffed wearing his poppy that i got him to avoid being targeted by the outrage mob.

He isn't too happy about the 6 inch nail attaching it to his skull, though.

4. Hmm someone in his position really should know better. After what the country has done for him. I don't think Hitler or Mussolini or Hussein would be up for him doing Cats in Berlin would they??

Fuming :x

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

:roll:

You're a dull boy, billy.

6. Louis Walsh wasn't either but he is a boggy.

7. Think he was wearing a H4H wristband though

8. Him and that Wogan twonk fired the first shots on Bloody Sunday.

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Im disgusted, outraged is an undersatement and shall be writing to the culture secretary demanding lloyd webbers resignation from what ever it is he does. cnut its just not good enough

yours faithfully

Outraged of tonbridge wells

10. Aye,and a 60p from the sales from every westlife cd goes to "Republican prisoners family welfare fund".........I think.

11. I noticed that Sir Bob Geldoff wasn't wearing one either. He too maybe a bog trotting left footer but he has been given a Lordship Baronhood by the Queen so that makes him English.

12. That'll be the Republican Family Welfare Fund up £1.20 then. :roll:

13. Trevor Mcdonald wasn't wearing one as his family and ancestors were wiped out at Islandwhana

Apparently.

14. It was Bob Geldof who shot Billy"King Rat"Wright.......mibbes

15. Luckily I have the panacea for the Outrage passengers, large numbers of New Zealanders (Ex Pats especially) wearing Poppies. as our Rememberance day is ANZAC Day (25 April) this is heartening.