Duties of a SF Gun controller

Has anyone got the powerpoint lecture, duties of a GPMG SF Gun controller? Need to give it to the boys tomorrow so any help would be appreciated......

R

randomgary

i believe i heard a rumour most of this stuff is now available for download of army net!!!

well the arty side of things is anyway

merlin162 said:
Has anyone got the powerpoint lecture, duties of a GPMG SF Gun controller? Need to give it to the boys tomorrow so any help would be appreciated......
No but I've got one on the '7 Ps' which you might find useful.

Your powerpoint presentation is wrong, you've only got 6 bullet points for a 7 P's presentation. PIss and Poor are two seperate words. Remedials for you boy!

PapaGolf said:
Your powerpoint presentation is wrong, you've only got 6 bullet points for a 7 P's presentation. PIss and Poor are two seperate words. Remedials for you boy!
Go to the top of the class for spotting the deliberate mistake. I have now posted the real version. :wink:

Sangreal said:
PapaGolf said:
Go to the top of the class for spotting the deliberate mistake. I have now posted the real version. :wink:
I assume you never planned it properly then?

Cheers for that Sangreal, in my defence I was phoned on Monday and asked to do it as a fastball, in the end did Intro to the kit and mounting and dismounting the kit! But thanks for the windup anyway.........