Dutch rifle match, last weekend

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by stoatman, Mar 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's a link to some videos of 5 of the 12 stages of the practical rifle match that was shot last weekend. Yours truly is even visible with his gimp mask on and holding a timer on one of the stages.

This was the 1st ever level III match in the Netherlands, and aside from the timings running drastically out of hand due to a bottleneck on one range, it went okay. I unfortunately didn't manage to shoot because by the time we had finished the main match on Saturday it was far too late for the RO/helper squad to go through, and I couldn't come back on the Sunday due to having to take my little girl to the swimming pool (a fixed event in the weekly calendar).

Enjoy!

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=Bergen+Op+zoom+Rifle&hl=nl&emb=0&aq=f#emb=0&hl=nl&q=Bergen+Op+zoom+Rifle+2010&view=3

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

What is the bucket of water for?

3. I believe the sheer amusement value of having a start position with you "ice fishing" with your hand in a bucket of cold water. That was the 1st time I had seen it though, having only really seen what happened on my own range.