Dutch patients demand sexual services from nurses

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ghost_us, Mar 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do they want, a full-on shag or just a Barclays?

2. I am DEFINITELY emigrating.
  3. Quick, tell Obama!
  4. Well believe it or not the Dutch Healthcare system allows for referrals to sexual practitioners for some of its patients, as a way of relieving stress. It has funded sex therapies, all the way to full and practical involvement in the act by hiring specially trained sex workers.

Not sure that the Dutch Nursing profession is going to be over pleased with this particular development though.
  5. If you lot had BUPA, instead of depending on the NHS, you wouldn't sound so surprised.
  6. Bloody hell, living out here, I would go into hospital for a rest from it.
  7. And you can ask for blowjobs in English rather than hindi, urdu and polish too!
  8. Are there any survivors,on Arrse,from this new hospital experience? Will this start a trend in the NHS?
  9. As a Registered Nurse, I am so up for that! So long as I can get a job in plastics, preferably breast enhancement!
  10. It's 20 years since I was in dock with a life threatening condition.
    Just sore willy since.
    Mind you I'd have donated my left Testicle, or the Right one, to have had adult sexual relation, with some of the Young Ladies who took care of me.
  11. i shall demand Gladys Emmanuel.
  12. I'm married to a Nurse and even I don't demand sex...beg, yes, demand no.
  13. I'm packed and have my E 101 card in my grubby little mitt; show me the way to Schiphol!!!!
  14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Aren't the Dutch due to lead in Bastion Hospital in the near future? It could be a novel approach to treating stress and fatigue.