Dutch Goretex Jacket

If you were a TRUE Cloggie, you would have a caravan in the picture.

And probably one with a matching goretex awning. :)

Had one for a month or so. It was ok but it was a pretty scruffy jacket so I binned it for my NorthFace Mcmurdo. To be worth it you need a good quality one. Ally because it's different I think.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Joker62 said:
Cutaway said:
Joker62 said:
Cutaway said:
Wildcard.rgbw reckons he has loads.

Not sure of his speed of delivery though, you could always ask other posters that have dealt with him.
He'll have a hard job getting hold of himn now, he's deleted :)
Ag, I' sure he'll be happy of more business if Uavgunner just e-mails him on wildcard.rgbw@hotmail.com

Not sure when he'll be able to reply, apparently he's very busy sending out parcels to various Arrsers.
Somehow I doubt that very much, Cuts.
[shock][horror]WHAT ![/horror][/shock]
You mean he might not be up all night ensuring everyone received whatever they paid for ?

ugly

LE
Stoatman wore one at Christmas deer stalking, good bit of kit and I wouldnt mind one and the other one in cloggies pics myself. Do they do fat Idle git size?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
ugly said:
Stoatman wore one at Christmas deer stalking, good bit of kit and I wouldnt mind one and the other one in cloggies pics myself. Do they do fat Idle git size?
How much material do you think they have in Holland ?

Ugly I presume you are after a XL jacket :?

Am curious too although mr arktis does me fine just now.

ugly said:
Of course not! We only have Gods in our Army :soldier:

As ugly has said, I have got one. It is superb. It isn't completely rustle free, but it is much better than a Gore-Tex shell jacket.

The Gore-Tex liner is a button-in affair, so if you can just source the liner, you can button it into anything you like if you're handy with half a dozen buttons and a needle and thread. I used to wear it under my 90-pattern when I was playing soldiers and getting paid for it...

15 years ago the liners used to be about 15 quid brand-new.

Cloggie said:
jack-daniels said:
Don't be fooled by Cloggies pic...that's in his back garden, he likes dressing up!
Ohhh feck off J-D !! Why don't you allow me my brief moment of Walting glory :p

That really can't be my garden because it's totally occupied by my shed...

Ha! Dutch walting doesn't count!
Anyhow, how's tricks mate? Hope all's well.

Smock NSN- 8405-17-114-1095

Hairy bear liner for smock NSN 8405-17-109-2873

Maybe it's of benefit for some that might want to order the items.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
supermatelot Poetry Corner 0
thecoops Weapons, Equipment & Rations 42
Major_Sharpe Classified Ads 3