during my phase 2.

i am going to be an rlc driver, during my time at leaconsfield, am i able to ware unissued boots?. just a quick question.

thanks J-J

Queens English Translation:

I am going to be an RLC driver, during my time at DST Leconsfield, am I able to wear unissued boots?, just a quick question. :lol:

sorry for the pun there fella, couldn't resist it :D

As regards to your question, I'm not too sure to be honest, I think that whilst in phase 2 as long as it's not PT training/exercise/training you can wear what you want as long as it looks ok.

To be honest though, I'm not sure really, hope somebody else replys

cheers

BW

Once you get the overalls on I'm sure it wont matter what you're wearing on your plates.

Heres A Tip.

Leave the RLC.

Army_Rizzle said:
Heres A Tip.

Leave the RLC.
Nice one
A genuine question from a new soldier, answered with a toss statement

Best idea mate is to speak to one of your NCOs or just have a quick check to see what everyone else does. If you want to stay on the safe side just wear your issued stuff till you get to your unit.

I am going to be an RLC driver, during my time at DST Leconsfield, am I able to wear unissued boots?, just a quick question.

And the translation of the translation:

"I am going to be a RLC driver. During my time at DST Leconsfield, am I permitted to wear non-issue footwear? Just a quick question."

Pedantic, I know, but standards are there to be maintained.

dogfondler said:

I am going to be an RLC driver, during my time at DST Leconsfield, am I able to wear unissued boots?, just a quick question.

And the translation of the translation:

"I am going to be a RLC driver. During my time at DST Leconfield, am I permitted to wear non-issue footwear? Just a quick question."

Pedantic, I know, but standards are there to be maintained.
And your standards too.....
To the question. It depends what the intructors are like, should be fine though.