Durham Lumiere

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vinniethemanxcat, Nov 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you're thinking of going, please go to their website first, lumieredurham.co.uk and see the routes and the feedback etc.

They've made it a one- way system, parking is impossible, and if you start from the wrong end, you face a loooooong walk to get to the start, not good for the less fit or young children.

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Thanks for that. Most helpful and illuminating. So, assuming one should wish to go south of the river, other than to hoof it down the A1M or the A19 with the doors locked, which would you say would present the most clear and present danger.

1) ******* monkey Makem scum who are so poor they feed their children on their own shite?
    2) Smog Monsters who do not give a toss about feeding their children because they are shagging them?

Just in case I have some sort of seizure and the idea of visiting Durham seems like a good idea.

Thanks in advance.

3. I live 3 miles from Durham, fucked if I can remember last time I went in......

I prefer to shop in PETERLEE, FFS, at least you can park, not many people around there drive cars, (not their own anyway)

4. I went to Durham once. It was closed.

5. I thought Durham already had lights that baffle and intrigue the populace; the ones that go red, red-and-amber, green, amber and back to red?