Durchy. The man, the myth, the truth

#1
Durchy, purveyor of sh1te poetry, and father to an estranged child....



.... is Wedge35.

The man is a Wah god. :D
 
#4
Thanks sfub - pity that in real life I am sat at home drinking tesco value spanish sh1te, listening to 'The Best Around' from the Karate Kid on youtube and dreaming that sometime soon smudge67 will come and sweep me off my feet...
 
#5
Is that you in the pic wedge? That kid looks like a lad I went to school with...
 
#6
wedge35 said:
Thanks sfub - pity that in real life I am sat at home drinking tesco value spanish sh1te, listening to 'The Best Around' from the Karate Kid on youtube and dreaming that sometime soon smudge67 will come and sweep me off my feet...
Like I said, two mega wahs in one week....
 
#7
hope it is true, it makes my sig worth that much more
 
#8
davyskuller said:
Is that you in the pic wedge? That kid looks like a lad I went to school with...
No, I look like a cross between Martin Clunes and Lady Macbeth. My avatar is a Colombian gay porn star. I wish I'd gone to your school.
 
#9
Erm, probably not, homosexuals or anyone displaying tendencies were filled in PDQ. Then again, it was in the heathen highland hills..
 
#13
I shall start with the Immortal words

"ho ho ho green giant"

Durchy that is Wedge Three Five
has been telling porky Pies
about Some Cnut who writeth Prose
A Greenjacket that no one knows

A Drinker of Stella and walker of Pickles
The members of ARRSE their humour he tickled
Assaulted their minds with words so pathetic
No trace be there here of Poetic Ethic

Now the Secret is out and we have been Wahhh`d
By a fella called Durchy, who is F*ckin well àrd
ho,ho,ho green Giant
 
#14
LIMA said:
I shall start with the Immortal words

"ho ho ho green giant"

Durchy that is Wedge Three Five
has been telling porky Pies
about Some Cnut who writeth Prose
A Greenjacket that no one knows

A Drinker of Stella and walker of Pickles
The members of ARRSE their humour he tickled
Assaulted their minds with words so pathetic
No trace be there here of Poetic Ethic

Now the Secret is out and we have been Wahhh`d
By a fella called Durchy, who is F*ckin well àrd
ho,ho,ho green Giant
Come back Durchy..... all is forgiven! :clap:
 
#16
wedge35 said:
sfub said:
Come back Durchy..... all is forgiven!
He's dead. He topped himself when you took the p1ss out of his son.
Say it's not true. Durchy has inspired me so much over the last few weeks. I'm trying to think of something to rhyme with orange before I put together my next poetic effort, then again, I could just make something up - bin-orange f'instance. Ho Ho Ho, Green Giant.
 
#17
The_Snail said:
wedge35 said:
sfub said:
Come back Durchy..... all is forgiven!
He's dead. He topped himself when you took the p1ss out of his son.
Say it's not true. Durchy has inspired me so much over the last few weeks. I'm trying to think of something to rhyme with orange before I put together my next poetic effort, then again, I could just make something up - bin-orange f'instance. Ho Ho Ho, Green Giant.
Borange (official definition word that rhymes with orange) :wink:

Any way why make it rhyme, such insignificant things never stopped Durchy :D
 
#18
Yeah, I knew it was a wind up same as blanco and dubbin on the NDM thread a few days ago.

My posts weren't bites they were ironic :oops:

You deserve an arts council grant for your fine purveyance of the performing art of sock puppetry sir :D
 
#19
Wedge, were you that annoying little sod Pink Bayonet Polisher as well? I've just re-read that thread, and he has a certain elan to him...
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads