Dundee Police Apologise for Image Offensive to Muslims

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by AndyPipkin, Jul 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. if most dogs are un-pure then why are there millions of fecking strays all over Arabia? They are not un-pure - just uncared for!
  2. Some bloke, that Mohhamed; he thinks dogs are unclean and should be killed, but thinks nothing of marrying a 13 year old girl. :roll:

Personally, I've always preferred dogs to peadophiles. :wink:

As for the coppers - and I use the word in it's loosest possible sense - in Dundee: grow a pair.

FFS, with police like this, it's no wonder we're one of the most violent countries in the world! :evil:
  3. Spineless tossers! Feckin' grow some!!!
  4. Werewolf, she wasn't 13. She was nine.
  5. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps a picture of an Afghan hound might be OK?
  6. Does this mean we can't call the police 'the pigs' anymore?
  7. Political correctness gone mad.
  8. Note the story said "Might cause offence" and that no-one actually had been offended.

Typical of the whole state of the country; too many people are scared to take action just in case they cause offence.

Even with advice from academics and intellectuals, the authorities are still prepared to withdraw the scheme.

9. Unless they are using them for fighting of course.. then dogs are fine!!
  10. Take it you are totally hooped in Muslim states if you are Blind? Can't have a guide dog as they are unclean.
  11. Oh and I'm Outraged as well
  12. It is true that tayside police are frighteningly useless as a force (and entirely as an aside, if any of tayside's finest are on here and wish to dispute that with me, feel free to explain why I saw six of you standing around whilst some blart was getting 7 bells of shiite knocked out of her last friday) but it is good to see the Al Maktoum lot giving a reasoned and well thought out retort. If the institute had a better platform in the community or even nationally, they would go some way to relieving tensions over stupid issues like this.
  13. ..and that's the problem. The job is more worried about offending anyone, regardless of who or what they are, than actualy catching criminals, regardless of who or what they are. Not helped by an army of interest groups, who for some reason the job actually listen to, who get all the air and papertime they need to get their views across. For example A load of youths get stabbed so the plod start searching loads of youth. Next thing you know some tw4t is bleating on about "demonising children" etc etc. I'd rather have my kid searched than stabbed.

Jobs fcuked. I've had a titfull.
  14. Err, I think you'll find it mentioned that in the article: