dumped with style

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Taff49, May 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The dog hates you...now that is just cruel.

2. That Staffords video, in Fallingbostel, it's an easy mistake to make, but the one in the blue bob hat, that isn't me at all!

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

That rumour has been around since Op Granby.

4. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

5. What the hell kind of a mong would name their kid, " YaVaughnie "?

6. I think it's a mong interpretation of Yvonne

Heard a story (perhaps apocryphal) of a teacher who had a child in their class whose name was spelt "Yvonne" but her mother thought it was pronounced "WhyVonnie".

7. Tha bloke in Auf Wiedersein?

My nephews called Gooey.

Guy?

8. I think you got it the wrong way round. The video concerned showed the rear party being mounted by a load of staff bull terriers. Easy mistake to make.

9. I can top that.

Know of a wee lassie who lives a few towns away, full of dole-scrounging thick cunts. Her name is female pronounce fay-mah-lay. When her mum was asked what she was calling her she said 'The hospital gave her a name, its female.'

Yes, it sadly is illegal to shoot these people.

10. I posted this before somewhere - I worked in the insurance business for a couple of years (US based) and took a call from "Chlamydia ******" regarding her account. I pulled her details and that was indeed her real name ...

11. A mate of mine shagged an incredibly posh bird called Chlamydia, she called herself Chloe. He said she had a twin sister called Syphilis but I think he may have been telling porky pies at that point. :)

How much of a sheltered life must her parents have lived to think that calling their brat after a sexual disease was a good idea?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice try. I can't quote the film, but it's Fu-maly and the girl is a black prostitute dragged in by fuzz... when asked to spell it, she spells out F-E-M-A-L-E.

'Yeah, well', screeches the black ho when challenged. ' My momma have 17 girl chile's'

13. Never heard of that, but its true. And its not fu-maly when said by a jakey bastard from Patna. :)

14. A local LEO in a town on the Oregon coast is called LaStone. His mom was caught out at the local Walmart and was in the process of giving birth when the paramedics turned up. She was incoherent with entonox and could not speak, but when she heard the paramedic cooing 'so who is THIS then...?' wrote down LASTONE on a register slip.

That was the name given at the local hospital, and duly written on the state registration documents while mom was out of it getting stitched up and so on.

She was amazed, on waking up, to be handed her son with the words - 'Well, heeeeeere he is! Your lovely little boy, LaStone...........'

'Shit, no' she noted, 'I wrote LAST ONE - we already have nine boys and only one girl...'

LaStone Courtenay is a great guy, but don't take the piss out of his name - he's 6-6 and a former state football linebacker and US Ranger.

tac