• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dump Pouch

Got the vanguard one only ever used it on the range seem's to work okay if a bit walt looking.Works better than the breacon pocket if you got ecba on how do you manage if wearing a ubacs shirt I don't know?

I had one and it was useful. I even now use in back in the UK for conventianal stuff aswell. All round good bit of kit

This could lead to a whole new fad in advertising. You could cash in.

"I had my limbs shattered by explosives...If only I'd eaten Frosties. Other people tell me they're gggreat!" Dingerr.
"I was shot randomly in street gang violence. I've never used Radox in my bath but I jolly well wish I had now." Anon.
"I don't enjoy the taste of Hovis bread but after a recent boating accident...I shall acquire the taste. Quickly" Anon.
etc.
There's mileage in that. Sell fear, reap the rewards.

Theyre great, for things other than mags as well. depending on the quality of your admin they fit a ration pack, Nalgene bottles, Comd Kit everything. They are like a more easily accessed utility pouch and stuff doesnt fall out as youre meant to leave them open.

Latest Threads