Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Millennials getting Gen Z tattoo before realising it's actually a Nazi symbol

Pretty common usage in old school technical drawing when notes were handwritten to differentiate it from a 2. I still do it myself occasionally.
Yup, learnt that at school along with putting an oblique through the 0 to differentiate it from a O

Yup, learnt that at school along with putting an oblique through the 0 to differentiate it from a O
I did that with a zero when I was first doing procurement in the public sector. One day I ordered 2Ø boxes of A4 paper for our own office, and was surprised to only get 2, so I phoned the supplier. The girl in their office explained to me, yes the order had originally been for 20 but someone had scored out the zero so they thought we only wanted 2.

THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

The likeness of the Z with a line through it, which smoothavocado envisaged as her dream tattoo, to the wolfsangel symbol, linked to the Nazis and other white supremacy groups, is startling.

I love it when the snowflake generation self-own..

But on a serious note, I have always wrote my Z's like that with a line through.. I think its because my mother was a Polish immigrant and thats how she taught me...

I hear there's a bloke with a purple cape who has opened a tattoo studio.

Ok, you have a reverse swastika tattooed on your forehead and then let us know how you get on standing in the middle of Westminster. You can add a bit of authenticity by shouting “Anyone wanna invade Poland”

I recall seeing a video of a young Asian guy and his mother, both tourists, being berated and abused by a crowd of people in London and the lad being called a Nazi. The young guy and his mother had looks of wtf is going on and looked totally bewildered and scared.

The Police arrived and they got the guy and his mum onto a bus and told the driver to get going as the crowd were by this time were ready to hurt the guy.

It later transpired that the young guy and his mother were Japanese tourists and were both were Buddhists.

Last edited:
I recall seeing a video of a young Asian guy and his mother, both tourists, being berated and abused by a crowd of people in London and the lad being called a Nazi. The young guy and his mother had looks of wtf is going on and looked totally bewildered and scared.

The Police arrived and they got the guy and his mum onto a bus and told the driver to get going as the crowd were by this time were ready to hurt the guy.

It later transpired that the young guy and his mother were Japanese tourists and were both were Buddhists.
Perhaps the title of the thread should be amended to just 'Dumb Millennials'.

So Nazi by association then , on that logic Churchill was a Nazi because his wax works figure was once in the same room as Adolf Hitler’s at Madame Tussaud’s!

Latest Threads