Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Millennials getting Gen Z tattoo before realising it's actually a Nazi symbol

Pretty common usage in old school technical drawing when notes were handwritten to differentiate it from a 2. I still do it myself occasionally.
Yup, learnt that at school along with putting an oblique through the 0 to differentiate it from a O

Yup, learnt that at school along with putting an oblique through the 0 to differentiate it from a O
I did that with a zero when I was first doing procurement in the public sector. One day I ordered 2Ø boxes of A4 paper for our own office, and was surprised to only get 2, so I phoned the supplier. The girl in their office explained to me, yes the order had originally been for 20 but someone had scored out the zero so they thought we only wanted 2.

Latest Threads