Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Millennials getting Gen Z tattoo before realising it's actually a Nazi symbol

Maple

LE
.........so does this mean we're all millennial snowflakes for using the symbol for Zulu time?

1601205734828.png

Meanwhile....

Don't Sun journalists have access to the internet?

Last edited:
THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

The likeness of the Z with a line through it, which smoothavocado envisaged as her dream tattoo, to the wolfsangel symbol, linked to the Nazis and other white supremacy groups, is startling.

I love it when the snowflake generation self-own..

But on a serious note, I have always wrote my Z's like that with a line through.. I think its because my mother was a Polish immigrant and thats how she taught me...
I actually rather like that.
I'll be at the tattoo shop first thing tomorrow morning ;)

I can remember in the mid 80s, there was a business in Willenhall (between Wolvo and Walsall, not the Coventry suburb) that I used to drive, or get the bus past a lot, called Lockwell Lectrics Limited. The logo was a bit like this.

View attachment 507680
It stayed like that for years. No idea why they changed it. Did someone point it out to the similarities to the South African neo-Nazi and far-right music Blood & Honour logo?

More like the patch of the UK 21st Division.

British 21st Division insignia.png

Thats happens now and has happened from about the 60s when people could afford the latest fashion, it must be cool if everyone is doing it. Punk, new romantic, Bermuda shorts, those weird trousers that are 5 inches too short, curtains, top knots etc

Street fashion has certainly got a lot more boring now, grey baggy track suits all round, not much to laugh about there.

Hoodies!!!!! ... I think there ought to be a serial killer going around... or a cult of serial Killers, creeping up on, and then bashing every tw@t with a hood up, in a St Peter of the Hammer /Thugee stylee.

Even see some knobbers driving with 'em up.

I can remember in the mid 80s, there was a business in Willenhall (between Wolvo and Walsall, not the Coventry suburb) that I used to drive, or get the bus past a lot, called Lockwell Lectrics Limited. The logo was a bit like this.

View attachment 507680
It stayed like that for years. No idea why they changed it. Did someone point it out to the similarities to the South African neo-Nazi and far-right music Blood & Honour logo?
AWB
Bunch of cnuts.
their leader got offed by some black youths, who he had - allegedly - been poking.
Shades of Rohm?

THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

The likeness of the Z with a line through it, which smoothavocado envisaged as her dream tattoo, to the wolfsangel symbol, linked to the Nazis and other white supremacy groups, is startling.

I love it when the snowflake generation self-own..

But on a serious note, I have always wrote my Z's like that with a line through.. I think its because my mother was a Polish immigrant and thats how she taught me...
in all seriousness, a symbol symbolise what people using it for want. swastika used to be a positive symbol (even in europe) till one failed painter with a mustache ruined it for everyone. a cross used to be a torture symbol till some hippie died on it (and few hundreds later his guys came to power).
if they wear the sign as a symbol of something different than white supremacy BS, than the sign will change its symbolism.

in all seriousness, a symbol symbolise what people using it for want. swastika used to be a positive symbol (even in europe) till one failed painter with a mustache ruined it for everyone. a cross used to be a torture symbol till some hippie died on it (and few hundreds later his guys came to power).
if they wear the sign as a symbol of something different than white supremacy BS, than the sign will change its symbolism.

I think it will take a bit more then a few spotty geeks and aging hippies wearing it , to remove the infamy related to the Swastika Kamraden

AWB
Bunch of cnuts.
their leader got offed by some black youths, who he had - allegedly - been poking.
Shades of Rohm?

The Average White Band??? They hardly merit that kind of opprobrium regardless of how you might have felt about their music.

Anyway I didn't realise they got up to all these shenanigans, and is that really a supremacist band name? Average hardly tells us they considered themselves part of the master race. A poor reason for offing the leader, whoever he was.

Latest Threads