Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Millennials getting Gen Z tattoo before realising it's actually a Nazi symbol

Yep, the SNP symbol was very, very close to the 7th SS Mountain Div Sign
I would suggest that you would have to be “reaching” a bit to say the two were ”very, very close”
1601197813495.jpeg

1601197737585.png

Devils advocate mode:- The swastika, as stolen-appropriated and used by the NAZI's. Is the reverse of the original Indian symbol.
Ok, you have a reverse swastika tattooed on your forehead and then let us know how you get on standing in the middle of Westminster. You can add a bit of authenticity by shouting “Anyone wanna invade Poland”

Ok, you have a reverse swastika tattooed on your forehead and then let us know how you get on standing in the middle of Westminster. You can add a bit of authenticity by shouting “Anyone wanna invade Poland”

Oy Vay, already!,.......Just making a point of fact, I have no ambitions of having it tattooed, or showing any allegiance to any far right organisation, as I am already a paid up member of The peoples front of Judea.

aardvark64

War Hero
Oy Vay, already!,.......Just making a point of fact, I have no ambitions of having it tattooed, or showing any allegiance to any far right organisation, as I am already a paid up member of The peoples front of Judea.
Splitter!

And there’s me thinking you were volunteering in the name of science, after all these millennials don’t respond to advice, it’s like you have to show them that a kick in the bollox will hurt!

THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

The likeness of the Z with a line through it, which smoothavocado envisaged as her dream tattoo, to the wolfsangel symbol, linked to the Nazis and other white supremacy groups, is startling.

I love it when the snowflake generation self-own..

But on a serious note, I have always wrote my Z's like that with a line through.. I think its because my mother was a Polish immigrant and thats how she taught me...

What's the German for, Schadenfreude? ;)

aardvark64

War Hero
Splitter.

Oyibo

LE
Devils advocate mode:- The swastika, as stolen-appropriated and used by the NAZI's. Is the reverse of the original Indian symbol.

There are both right and left facing swastikas in Hinduism, each representing different things

My right on niece, not a military historian, commissioned tee shirts for a beach holiday that effectively identified all wearers as past members of the Deutsches Afrika Korps. Perhaps appropriate given the sand.

Back to the unfortunate tattoo, they could always get it removed with a hot iron, or was that just The Odessa File?

Don't know if it's true or just an urban legend, but the story goes some German soldiers in Afghanistan wore t-shirts with a picture of a Panzer and the caption, "Great-Grandfather never made it this far East".

Senior officers did not see the funny side and several Interviews Without Schnapps were held. :)

I write my Z with a vertical line through to distinguish it from a 2. 1 is written as a vertical line with a horizontal base and 5 has a short dash under it to distinguish from S. As taught in Analysis and Live Logging classes, back in 't day.

Intrigued.

Can you show us what these look like?

I put a dash on a 7 because my early formative schooling (aged 7-12) was in Germany but I have never seen the others.

Intrigued.

Can you show us what these look like?

I put a dash on a 7 because my early formative schooling (aged 7-12) was in Germany but I have never seen the others.
I was schooled in the 70’s and as a young individual I saw the number 7 with the line through it. I started to copy this and thought it looked better than the standard walking stick version. A couple of things resulted from this, first my French teacher embraced it and said it was very European, secondly my English / maths teacher (same person) bollocked me for abusing the English language and a lot more seriously, my ol’ dad saw it in my exercise book and blew a gasket! How dare I bring that Germanic shite into his house, I was insulting my grandads, the war dead and every Englishman in the land. It ended with a taste of the belt and a good hour at the dining room table going through my maths book and changing every single seven back to the “English” version, never written it with a line through again to this very day!

Snowy.

Clanker
I remembered something from nearly 20 years ago we went on holiday to some place near Cancun with a stop over in Mexico City... We ordered a few drinks in a bar in the airport on the stop over and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the bill.. I thought it was in US Dollars but I didn't know the Mexican Peso used the same symbol... I made a right twat of myself when I pulled the barman in a panic over the bill...

Latest Threads