Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Millennials getting Gen Z tattoo before realising it's actually a Nazi symbol

Someone should tell them that having a blood group tattoo under their armpit is really cool and helps paramedics if they ever get hit by a car or something.
The fashionable snowflakes all love this brand as well, can't think why some old codgers don't like it
Screenshot_20200927-081650_Chrome.jpg

Lucky she didn't suggest they all number their tattoos as well.

Being ignorant of history can have consequences above and, amusingly, beyond just repeating it.

Hitler Shitler. What we really ought to be worried about is Brits starting to say zee instead of zed.

Last edited:
Hitler Shmitler. What we really ought to be worried about is Brits starting to say zee instead of zed.
Let us ask Britain's foremost wordsmith what he thinks...

Thou whoreson zed, thou unnecessary letter!— King Lear

Reading a US edition of one of Forsyth's books yesterday.
cash a check
Open the car's trunk
And prize something open...
Annoying

There was story some time ago, woman got a tatt thinking it was some mystical ancient wisdom - seems it actually said that she was an ugly fat pig or something like that.

A lady bought a vintage, gilt medallion with chinese characters on the obverse and wore it for several years on chain.
At a party, Chinese lady drew her aside and asked if she could read Cantonese to which she replied in the negative. The translation of the script was conveyed to her:
"Licenced Prostitute of Hong Kong."

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hitler Shmitler. What we really ought to be worried about is Brits starting to say zee instead of zed.

Oy Gevalt! You strayed into the realms of 'can I get?.. which, when I hear it used by a Brit , makes me angry and want to answer 'I don't fecking know, can ya?'....

C*nts!!! :)

TBF,
Um, why would millennials get a Gen Z tattoo? In any case, it was originally a heraldic symbol based on a wolf trap.
Yes, the 2nd SS-Division ,,Das Reich" and 4th Polizei Panzergrenadier Division used it, and that's the origin of it's use as a neo-nazi symbol, but then again, many SS divisions used national symbols and other devices. Plus, the UJ, Cross of St George etc are also used by the far right.
That’s a bit like saying it’s ok to have a swastika tattoo because it’s actually an Indian Sanskrit symbol for Well Being, yeah good luck with that one!

ste14w

War Hero
Oy Gevalt! You strayed into the realms of 'can I get?.. which, when I hear it used by a Brit , makes me angry and want to answer 'I don't fecking know, can ya?'....

C*nts!!! :)
It's on the same level as when you ask at a snack bar for a bacon and egg butty, and they come back with 'I'm just waiting on the bacon'...Waiting on the bacon?? What the f*** does that mean?

From the 'Combat Dealers' thread re Nazi Tattoos ....

Should have sold me Zaydeh's arm... that had vintage German numbers on it ..

Mind you, before he went to the great gig in the sky, he won a few Bob on the lottery and split it 3 ways

1/3 to his Sister...1/3 to his Brother - and 1/3 to the local Neo Nazi group.

We all went fecking spare!

His reply was 'Fairs fair'... they chose the fecking numbers '.

Latest Threads