Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Millennials getting Gen Z tattoo before realising it's actually a Nazi symbol

ste14w

War Hero
Probably the same divs who fell for that Go Bald for Black Lives Matter twitter hoax where all the white girls ended up shaving their heads for BLM and then found out it was all a troll...
The person who thought that one up is the sort of person I want to party with. That is sheer class :biggrin:

TBF,
Um, why would millennials get a Gen Z tattoo? In any case, it was originally a heraldic symbol based on a wolf trap.
Yes, the 2nd SS-Division ,,Das Reich" and 4th Polizei Panzergrenadier Division used it, and that's the origin of it's use as a neo-nazi symbol, but then again, many SS divisions used national symbols and other devices. Plus, the UJ, Cross of St George etc are also used by the far right.

Chimp

ADC
I know someone who called their son Karl - I think it was after Karl Babor. FFS let the kids reclaim the symbol for a good thing; now that would really p*** off nazi (sic) scum.

I know someone who called their son Karl - I think it was after Karl Babor. FFS let the kids reclaim the symbol for a good thing; now that would really p*** off nazi (sic) scum.

Its a Sun story, the Nazi symbols are more runic looking than the shit in the sun photos.

As for "reclaiming the symbol", I doubt the far right give a ****. However if you want to get a few Swastika tats to piss them off, then go for it.

Better than the Chinese symbols that are supposed to mean Love/Honour/Truth but actually mean egg fried rice.

I saw a meme years ago where a Chinese chick is sporting a brand new tattoo and boasting about how spiritual and aware her ‘English language’ tattoo is.

Spelled out something like ‘I love the c**k’.

The person who thought that one up is the sort of person I want to party with. That is sheer class :biggrin:

On a similar theme someone convinced the same target audience to post pics of themselves pissing themselves whilst wearing jeans. In solidarity to survivors of rape IIRC - whilst their actions may be thought by some to be noble it is more a case of jumping onto any bandwagon without further thought.

ETA: I tried to search for a link to ensure it wasn’t just my gin addled mind playing tricks on me. Do not replicate my error - even on DuckDuckGo there are some things I don’t want my search history to hold.

THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

The likeness of the Z with a line through it, which smoothavocado envisaged as her dream tattoo, to the wolfsangel symbol, linked to the Nazis and other white supremacy groups, is startling.

I love it when the snowflake generation self-own..

But on a serious note, I have always wrote my Z's like that with a line through.. I think its because my mother was a Polish immigrant and thats how she taught me...
Pretty common usage in old school technical drawing when notes were handwritten to differentiate it from a 2. I still do it myself occasionally.

On a similar theme someone convinced the same target audience to post pics of themselves pissing themselves whilst wearing jeans. In solidarity to survivors of rape IIRC - whilst their actions may be thought by some to be noble it is more a case of jumping onto any bandwagon without further thought.

ETA: I tried to search for a link to ensure it wasn’t just my gin addled mind playing tricks on me. Do not replicate my error - even on DuckDuckGo there are some things I don’t want my search history to hold.

It was a 4chan thing, the same as go bald for BLM. I cant find anyone who fell for either.

Assuming those Tik tok users don't hang out on far right forums how were they supposed to know?
Not very Woke then, are they

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I do the same with Z’s and 7’s as well. Very Germanic. Don’t worry I’m not about to invade Poland.
You’ll be fine.

It’s Russia you don’t want to go invading.

Was not aware of this and I consider my self a bit clued up on this sort of thing, 18 Adolf Hitler, 88 Heil Hitler, etc.

Ultimately they are dicks for getting a tattoo with words, symbols or foreign writing, it never ends well.

Best you 'un consider' yourself how clued up you are then? ... Didn't the SNP make a similar mistook a few years back?

I'll see if I can find the link .

It's just another example of the stupidity of fashion, it is something for the idiotic young.

I guess that everyone here had their moment but (mostly) grew up and out of it without having acquired a very difficult to get rid of reminder of their long gone sartorial elegance statements.

My teenage years being the 70s I witnessed the peak of abominable clothing horrors actually worn by people in public thinking they were "it" without the slightest hint of embarrassment and not even pretending they were simply off to a fancy dress party etc.

My right on niece, not a military historian, commissioned tee shirts for a beach holiday that effectively identified all wearers as past members of the Deutsches Afrika Korps. Perhaps appropriate given the sand.

Back to the unfortunate tattoo, they could always get it removed with a hot iron, or was that just The Odessa File?

It appears that they have strange and mysterious tattoos to make themselves appear interesting and to look like they've been somewhere and done something, reality is they've got pissed and blown their benefits at the tattooists 2 mile down the road.

Ultimately they are dicks for getting a tattoo with words, symbols or foreign writing, it never ends well.
There was story some time ago, woman got a tatt thinking it was some mystical ancient wisdom - seems it actually said that she was an ugly fat pig or something like that.

Latest Threads