Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb Millennials getting Gen Z tattoo before realising it's actually a Nazi symbol

Snowy.

Old-Salt
THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

The likeness of the Z with a line through it, which smoothavocado envisaged as her dream tattoo, to the wolfsangel symbol, linked to the Nazis and other white supremacy groups, is startling.

I love it when the snowflake generation self-own..

But on a serious note, I have always wrote my Z's like that with a line through.. I think its because my mother was a Polish immigrant and thats how she taught me...

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Lucky she didn't suggest they all number their tattoos as well.

Being ignorant of history can have consequences above and, amusingly, beyond just repeating it.

Assuming those Tik tok users don't hang out on far right forums how were they supposed to know?

philc

LE
Was not aware of this and I consider my self a bit clued up on this sort of thing, 18 Adolf Hitler, 88 Heil Hitler, etc.

Ultimately they are dicks for getting a tattoo with words, symbols or foreign writing, it never ends well.

THOUSANDS of TikTok users have got a "Gen Z" tattoo before realising it's actually a NAZI symbol.

A movement started on the social media platform has gone horribly wrong, after teens got tattooed with a white supremacy symbol, thinking it was just a fun design.

The likeness of the Z with a line through it, which smoothavocado envisaged as her dream tattoo, to the wolfsangel symbol, linked to the Nazis and other white supremacy groups, is startling.

But on a serious note, I have always wrote my Z's like that with a line through.. I think its because my mother was a Polish immigrant and thats how she taught me...
I do the same with Z’s and 7’s as well. Very Germanic. Don’t worry I’m not about to invade Poland.

Was not aware of this and I consider my self a bit clued up on this sort of thing, 18 Adolf Hitler, 88 Heil Hitler, etc.

Ultimately they are dicks for getting a tattoo with words, symbols or foreign writing, it never ends well.

Better than the Chinese symbols that are supposed to mean Love/Honour/Truth but actually mean egg fried rice.

Last edited:
Better than the Chinese symbols that are supposed to me Love/Honour/Truth but actually mean egg fried rice.

Verbally it usually sounds like they're saying egg flied lice though

philc

LE
Better than the Chinese symbols that are supposed to me Love/Honour/Truth but actually mean egg fried rice.

Indeed, seen it in a Chinese in Guz, girl behind the counter in stitches at Salty Jacks HK tat.

Assuming those Tik tok users don't hang out on far right forums how were they supposed to know?

Well, they're are from the generation that know far more then us old strokers could ever know, as they keep fecking telling us - have access , at their fingers tips, to more info then we could ever know so a simple google search for tats or symbols may have revealed something?

But, nah, too lazy.... strange this she subconsciously chose something the fascists' also liked , what with her being German too

I write my Z with a vertical line through to distinguish it from a 2. 1 is written as a vertical line with a horizontal base and 5 has a short dash under it to distinguish from S. As taught in Analysis and Live Logging classes, back in 't day.

This thread is on a par with this one,
New take on the NI glove ?
and this one got the bums rush

Shall we just turn it into an interweb fight?

Like, I'll reply 'That just your opinion....for some on here , it is a History lesson, as it was for that dumb whore'.

ste14w

War Hero
This is hilarious. I can't wait to see some of these divs turn up in support of the next BLM or Pantifa march with right wing tats on their arms.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Generation millenial do seem to be a bit thick
but our parents probably thought the same about us ( mine still do)
working at a house locally, every time I go in and out the Son Leaps away from me as if I am about to knife him, daughter likewise ??
I dont have covid, I keep my hands spotlessly clean, but it gets on my tits this big leaping back act
and yet they try to lecture me about saving the environment, while driving a 9 mile round trip to get a takeway for lunch every day ( I bring sarnies)
then every friday off they go to see their partners, hundreds of miles away and meeting more people!!! one person in each car
then leave all the bloody lights switched on as their parents are away ????

Snowy.

Old-Salt
This is hilarious. I can't wait to see some of these divs turn up in support of the next BLM or Pantifa march with right wing tats on their arms.

Probably the same divs who fell for that Go Bald for Black Lives Matter twitter hoax where all the white girls ended up shaving their heads for BLM and then found out it was all a troll...

Latest Threads