Dumb Dumb - Cyprus

Was that the dwarf minger in Nicosia?

She was active whilst I was with UNFICYP in the early 80's as part of the FSC Sqn. probably just as ugly and still a lousy sh@g............I have been told :oops:

fastmedic

JD,

She was mute......really methinks that most squaddies didn't really want to hear her speak.

Silent drills and get down to the task in hand.

fastmedic

She sounds like the ideal woman - likes a sh@g and does not speak.

I saw her once across a crowded bar.

Then it was an almost empty bar as 6 men simultaneously squeezed through a hurriedly opened door.

Story of her life really.

First day in Cyprus, was taken into town for a mid afternoon pint, Stu Lobglops points out Dum-Dum, and states that she's always available, but riddled with AIDS.

That was it really.

no1cares said:
jase2472 said:
Come on then who has done the minger in Nicosia. :oops: I heard that she married a squaddie
I have a REME mate that benched her. She was hoofing.
i thought hoofing meant great? not entirely up on my jackspeak but if she was great then whats the drama. sport shagging is for winners

Its the same as "Belter"

It can be positive or negative. But yeah, EWK, im of the same opinion, hoofing is genuinly a positive more than a negative.

I remember her being around in 1985, known as 'The Mute' then ... blokes used to pretend to put money in the jukebox and start dancing, she would follow suit and dance to complete silence ! Unless this was dumb-dumb's mother of course ?

The_Dragoon said:
I remember her being around in 1985, known as 'The Mute' then ... blokes used to pretend to put money in the jukebox and start dancing, she would follow suit and dance to complete silence ! Unless this was dumb-dumb's mother of course ?
i was there in 1990 and she was the same then :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dwarf Miscellaneous Jokes 0
T Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0
Bladesman The NAAFI Bar 131