Dumb? Confused? or just American?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That is very funny! You can see the calibre of idiots who voted for Bush and their dumbass reasons for voting.
  2. Oh dear god...
  3. The scarily unfunny thing is if you did the same in a UK street, the mong factor would be similar.
  4. Funny......but very frightening.......to think so many mllarrs are out on the streets without their carers!
  5. They did a similar survey in the UK last year with teenagers between 14 and 16 (I think) and TLF is absolutely spot on, the results were very alike!!

Made the national news I believe, just after "Victoria Beckham Buys a New Handbag!"
  6. The difference is that the UK one was 14-16 year olds, that was adults

7. Do you think the average 20-30 year old Chav would improve the odds?

Remember, we assume Americanisms 10 years down the line. We are catching up very quickly now thanks to our standing as the 51st State.
  8. Huh? Whats drugs got to do with it?
  9. Trailer Thrash Americans-don't you just love them???

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
  10. Atleast America isn't being ruined by immigrants.......
  11. A wah surely?
  12. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

I'm actually quite surprised at that - I was in California last Easter, and was invited out for a meal with some friends.

I sat near their kids, and they kind of interrorgated me about the world in general. They were very good at naming capitals (although they put similar empthasis on States as countries - they thought the capital of a state was equivalent to Paris, or Berlin) and pointing out places on a map. They knew what was happening in the world in general, and surprisingly knew quite a lot of random facts.

However, they didn't know who Hitler was - nor did they believe that they lost the Vietnam war. For 14/15 year olds, i thought that was quite dodgy!
  13. I'd imagine you'd know, as you are one yourself! :D
  14. Have you been to the US and A?