• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dumb? Confused? or just American?

Funny......but very frightening.......to think so many mllarrs are out on the streets without their carers!

The Lord Flasheart said:
The scarily unfunny thing is if you did the same in a UK street, the mong factor would be similar.
They did a similar survey in the UK last year with teenagers between 14 and 16 (I think) and TLF is absolutely spot on, the results were very alike!!

Made the national news I believe, just after "Victoria Beckham Buys a New Handbag!"

SlimeyToad said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
The scarily unfunny thing is if you did the same in a UK street, the mong factor would be similar.
They did a similar survey in the UK last year with teenagers between 14 and 16 (I think) and TLF is absolutely spot on, the results were very alike!!
The difference is that the UK one was 14-16 year olds, that was adults

acp290885 said:
SlimeyToad said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
The difference is that the UK one was 14-16 year olds, that was adults

Do you think the average 20-30 year old Chav would improve the odds?

Remember, we assume Americanisms 10 years down the line. We are catching up very quickly now thanks to our standing as the 51st State.

The Lord Flasheart said:
Remember, we assume Americanisms 10 years down the line. We are catching up very quickly now thanks to our standing as the 51st State.
Huh? Whats drugs got to do with it?

Trailer Thrash Americans-don't you just love them???

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm actually quite surprised at that - I was in California last Easter, and was invited out for a meal with some friends.

I sat near their kids, and they kind of interrorgated me about the world in general. They were very good at naming capitals (although they put similar empthasis on States as countries - they thought the capital of a state was equivalent to Paris, or Berlin) and pointing out places on a map. They knew what was happening in the world in general, and surprisingly knew quite a lot of random facts.

However, they didn't know who Hitler was - nor did they believe that they lost the Vietnam war. For 14/15 year olds, i thought that was quite dodgy!

Who won the vietnam war?? we did! classic!
Destroys my soul to see such stupidity!

have just shown this to the daughter she is 17 and a bit shy of the old common sense, but i she got most of the questions right bless her

troop

nips said:
the_matelot said:
nips said:
Atleast America isn't being ruined by immigrants.......
A wah surely?
Have you been to the US and A?
Yes I have.

So tell me, where do you think the non-native Americans came from then? :roll:

Trust me, I bet you didn't have to endure the following convo like I did with a taxi driver in Virginia Beach.

'Where you from buddy?'

Ireland

'Cool, my mom is from Ireland'

Whereabouts?

'New York'

Laughed? I nearly made the wets...

nips said:
Atleast America isn't being ruined by immigrants.......
Lord Flashman, Nips as just proved your point.

Its_a_troop!! said:

have just shown this to the daughter she is 17 and a bit shy of the old common sense, but i she got most of the questions right bless her troop
17 eh??? :wink:

the_matelot said:
Its_a_troop!! said:

have just shown this to the daughter she is 17 and a bit shy of the old common sense, but i she got most of the questions right bless her troop
17 eh??? :wink:
He said daughter, fishead so wrong sex for your usual conquests. ;)

:rofl:
Q. Who won the Vietnam War?
A. We did...wait were we even in the Vietnam War?

Q. Where was the Berlin Wall?
A. (after much thinking) Israel?

Have you also noticed that Korea, France and Iran are now located in Australia? And Kofi Anan is a drink :D

You couldn't make it up :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dwarf Miscellaneous Jokes 0
T Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0
Bladesman The NAAFI Bar 131